Difference between losses on SS and SS+

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Ive been looking at peoples trackers and just through general posts and i can see that people doing sole source + seem to be having pretty much the same results as SS... is this the case?

because if i can lose the same on SS+ then i might as well eat something!! rather than make myself suffer.

any advice would be much appreciated x

I only did ss for a week and lost 7lbs and changed to ss+ as I couldn't handle the "no food" my losses were between 4-2lb a week on ss+ but lost 2 stone in 10 weeks. Hope this helps lol x

Hmmmm i wasnt very happy with my loss last week. Gonna see how i get on next week n then consider it.

Well done on ur loss tano. X

MrsFatBum said:
Hmmmm i wasnt very happy with my loss last week. Gonna see how i get on next week n then consider it.

Well done on ur loss tano. X

Thanks, day one today after 2 months off, dreading the next few days. Well done on your first loss too.
I knew that if I stayed on ss, I'd be likely to cheat so by adding that small protein meal really made a difference. X

I do ss+ so I tend to have a 2 egg omelette on a night or some chicken and I have lost 3st 12 in 13 weeks, would have probably been 4st if I hadn't eaten lasagne in the week...

as long as you eat no carbs you will stay in ketosis

Does anyone know if you can have pepper (as in salt and) on SS+? I'm out for a birthday meal today and the restaurant have said they're ok to grill a chicken breast for me but would like some flavourings on it and I've left my book at home!

yep pepper is fine enjoy x

Really? Well my cdc forgot to pack our book last week so will get it from her next week. Kinda not liking the fact that my cdc has appeared to give me alot of wrong advice but ive just gone with the fact that she has apparently done cdc 3 times before n she looks amazing.

Yeah it says chilli powder and curry powder. I always used it on ss+ and had amazing losses so go for it! X

i add lots of cajun spice to my evening soup, makes it more interesting, and my cdc said its fine xx

Back