disappointed sole sourcer

Hi

5 stone in 4 months!!!! Just what I needed to hear. Did you ss for the first 4 weeks? Im def going to get some tetras and freeze them.

Will keep you updated

Debx

Hi deb, sorry ur dissapointed... but give cd a chance to work, the first time i did cd was a few years ago, and in my first week i only lost 1.5lb.. i was devistated....but the 2nd week i lost 8lb so just wait and see what happens. 5lb is still a good loss.

Thanks fingerscrossed. Im not going to give up yet. Im going to give it the month and see how much I can lose

Hi Deb :)

Give it the month and I bet you are floating in the clouds...:D:D:D

Hi Deb,

veg is my FAV soup!!!!!

Have you frozen a choc tetra yet, freeze and take out an hour before eating, its yum!!!!

5lbs is Fab, That was about my first loss on ss and I lost 5st in 4 months, so you can too!

Well done for not giving in, the worst part is over, and you will average a st per month. I wouldnt go above 6 litres of water, I always stuck to between 4 and 5, any more and Id get leg cramps.

By the way, have you picked up a 5lb bag of spuds today, if not, go do so, its heavy!

Hiya Deb, I lost the bulk of my weight loss on SS last year, I maintained for a 6 months but just kept messing with the last stone, back now on 790 to do the last bit properly!!

Love x

Back