Disappointed with my order

Amber34

My box was delivered yesterday with 2 weeks supply. I was really excited to open it but gutted when I did.

One of the packs was not sealed properly and has leaked over my whole order, leaving everything covered in a sticky powder. Every single pack now needs to be wiped and dried before being put away and I am now worried that other packs have not been sealed properly and I am getting sachets that have been open to the air and lost their 'goodness', or worse, have been contaminated.

I have sent them an email, but to be honest, have already lost my faith in them. How can they charge so much then send out substandard food products?

I think you're over-reacting a little over this. Mistakes happen, it's just a sachet that has split open.
The food products are not substandard, i'm not sure why you think this.
I'm sure they would replace the whole order if you are worried that any other packs have split

I agree with DM, they have really good customer service so I dont think you will have a problem getting the order replaced. Just give them time to respond and make it right before you lose faith x

Amber, please don't let it put you off the diet because it does work. Are you sure you are not just getting cold feet and this is something to use as an excuse not to do it? Stick with it please.
B xx

I can only repeat what the others have said. In my experience Exante products are very good quality and customer service is excellent. I think you've been a bit unlucky - don't let it stop you from trying this fab diet x

Thanks for your responses. I'm glad that no-one else has had this experience. Hopefully mine was just a one off :)

I don't think I am over-reacting though - when you are dependant on these sachets as your sole nutritional intake, it is very important that you are getting all the nutrients you need to remain healthy whilst losing weight.

I am not using this as an excuse not to do the diet. I'm doing really well so far and have stuck to it :innocent0002:, which has been better than some of my attempted restarts on CD in the past! I have tried some of the other flavours - as I bought the mixed starter packs there are some flavours I never chose when I was doing CD - and have liked everything so far :clap:

Exante have responded to my email and I am pleased with the outcome, so it's onwards and upwards from here :clap:, although I have the dreaded weekend to get through!

Hi Amber
Glad to hear it is sorted and that you are sticking to it and coping - good luck with the weekend.
B xx

Back