Disappointed!

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
I invited friends over for dinner this afternoon. I knew i would be fine, i have coped before. Cooked up a lasagne and salad. Went to serve the lasagne,a bit (teeny tiny)went on my finger and before i had even realised it, i licked it :eek:

I am so pis*ed off about it, i know there is nothing i can do what's done is done. I have never done that in my whole time on LT. I waited a few hours and used a ketostix and yep it has taken me out of ketosis!!! So guys and girls be aware ;)

no worries about it

you might find in the morning you will be in ketosis as you can swing in and out of it all the time

Yeah hopefully you will be ok

I think you have to have more than 20g of carbs to take you out x

you should be ok.... you can have a neg reading of ketosis depending on how much water, what time of the day etc etc. a tiny amount like this and it will be a short time before you are back in ketosis as opposed to the three days or so it takes you initially.. dont panic x

exactly like tasha said hunni

its not guna take 4 days for u to get back in ketosis from one lick of lovely lovely lasagna!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I am so pis*ed off about it, i know there is nothing i can do what's done is done. I have never done that in my whole time on LT. I waited a few hours and used a ketostix and yep it has taken me out of ketosis!!! So guys and girls be aware ;)

Agree with the others. There is no way that would take you out of ketosis. And anyway, if it did, what's the big deal? You'll still lose weight. It'll still be safe.

It's only the psychological side that could be effected, and I feel sure that one lick of the finger isn't going to make you fall off the wagon big time.

next time phone me... i will glady lick ur finger haha i LOVE lasagne!! xxx

Don' worry too much Slinky, you will be fine. You really do have to think about little things like that when you cook though don't you cos before it was just so natural to do it! Stick to the diet 100% from now on and you will be fine. You have done really well up to now, keep up the good work! (Hope the lasagne tasted good though!)

Back