Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

Dinx said:
Your menus are right up my street!
Im off to the harvester tomorrow...simply chicken rocks! Might be all tad boring but lots of salad soon jazzes it up.

Have a lovely time today...party food yummmmm i know.what you mean i can't stop either lol.

Im having fajitas tonight too... Lush!

Hehe I love my food I'm just lucky that I have so many point looking forward to getting more weight off but not dropping the points.

Simply chicken is great and like you said with a bit of 0 point salad is a really yummy filling meal!

Thanks Dinx I must remember to resist party food I've packed a few treats incase I get peckish so should be fine.

Enjoy those fajhitas and your meal tomorrow :) x

Hey hun, you're doing really well :) Well done for the jogging, i've started running and honestly find it so hard! Can manage a slow pace for about 10 - 15 mins then i'm pooped! x

Hey hun, you're doing really well :) Well done for the jogging, i've started running and honestly find it so hard! Can manage a slow pace for about 10 - 15 mins then i'm pooped! x

Aww thanks chick :) I wouldnt say Jogging...not yet i wish its a very fast paced walk on a treadmill tbh i probally could jog at that pace but i think i would keal over there and then lol ;) Well done you for running even at a slow pace for 10-15 mins is really good and would be a great cardio work-out! Im pooped to afterwards its all i can do to walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water hehe! :)

Ok so today was my yummy day as i call it i managed to save up 12 points in all for today for my fajitas. AND i managed to go the the party and i didnt touch a grain of food. When the food was served i walked outside for some fresh air and had a bag of frazzles :D i was so pleased with myself. I did allow myself to have a small cupcake it was a party after all and i had saved the points. Althought i did regret it a bit afterwoods as wasnt as yummy as it could have been, i think ive got used to not eating them type of things im constantly thiking well for 3 points i could have had two warby thins lol! But was so chuffed usually when im at a party im the first one at the food table and the last one to leave and usually then have a doggy bag! ::D just goes to show when you put your mind to it WW really can be a change of lifestyle! Anywho rambling off again todays food looks like this.

(B)
H.C.B - 2
Butter - 0.5

(L)
Frazzle - 1.5
Cake - 3

(D) - Well hubby managed it the first meal cooked for me in 5 whole years and it was very yummy (apart from the onion skin he left one ;) but il let him off as it was the first time lol)
Chicken with seasoning - 5 (Think i over pointed as it was 3.5 chicken breasts shared between 2 but at least im covered)
WW Wraps - 5
Cheese - 2 (Again think ive over pointed)
Guacamole (weekness of mine) - 4

(S)
McCoys beef - 4.5:eek: i did not think they would be that high.
h.c.b - 2
cadburys caramel - 5 :)

Total used - 34.5
Saved points used - 7.5
SAVED POINTS STILL AVAILABLE - 4.5 :D :D :D

Was really chuffed has some really yummy food and went to bed stuffed and still have some points left over. Il probally just right these off for today as tomorrows meals shouldnt need any saved points :) Really chuffed also managed to walk 3/4 mile on treadmill this morn and hoping to do 2miles tomorrow!Really pleased WW is the best diet in the world!! :D

Another 100% day woo!! Getting good at this. Also did a mile walk on treadmill today wanted to do 2 miles but just didnt have the time as was here there and everywhere. Although managed to improve my time by 15 mins so was well chuffed. :D
Todays menu:

(B)
Coffee - 1.5
Warby thin with marmite and butter - 2

(L)
HCB- 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW Toffee Yog - 0.5

(D)
Garlic and herb chicken - 3
Jacket potato - 2
cheese - 2.5
pizza express sauce - 2

(S)
Frazzles - 1.5
hcb - 2
raspberry swirl cake - 2
go ahead forest fruit bars - 2.5

Total points - 25.5
Still ended up with saved points from yesterday but really didnt want anything else so have written them off and on to another 100% week next week. Hopeing i can set up the Wii in the morning for WI as im sure scales are busted! :( If not will have to WI this week tuesday morning then back to monday next week. Hope everyone has a great week and heres to lots of losses! :D xx

Woop just WI and lost 4lbs :-D chuffed that is half a stone for jan :) yay well on my way now x x x

So another 100% day and ive now dropped to 26 points and its funny how much difference that 1 point can make, i found myself really hungry today but i stuck with it, i was tempted to have a treat after doing so well with the weight loss this week but as i was so hungry i knew i wouldnt be able to stop myself :S So another 100% day. Gonna try and save some points again this week for saturday, as me and hubby are off to see Jimmy Carr in out hometown and having a nandos before hand....I love nandos and even thought its quite low points i dont want to be worrying about what i have so fingeres crossed i can save a few :D So today looks like this:

(B)
WW bagel - 2.5
lf laughing cow cheese - 0.5
Banana - 1.5

(L)
Heniz squeeze and stir tomato - 2
Snack-a-jack caramel - 1.5

(D)
WW Chips 200g (weigh and pointed uncooked) - 3.5 Lush :D
Garlic and herb chicken - 3
Pizza express dressing - 2

(S)
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5 (offically addicted)
WW Caramel cake bar - 1.5
Warby thin with butter and marmite - 2
WW Fromage frais - 2
Clementine x2 - 0.5

Total points - 25/26
Saved points - 1

Also managed to do a mile and a half walk on tready. Hoping to get that up to 2 miles some point this week! :) Onwards and downwards :)

On to another 100% day and today was much easier than yesterday and i even had a chippy tea which is becoming a bit of a tradition after my food shop as we get in so late. Been busy giving my house a huge spring clean today with my little boy and got so in to it before i knew it, it was well gone lunch time and nearly dinner time :S Eek anyhow todays diary looks like this :)

(B)
Warby Thin with butter and marmite - 2

(L)
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5 :O

(D)
Chippy tea
Sausage and chips - 12

(S)
HCB - 2
Monster munch - 1.5
WW Belgim chcoclate cake bar - 1.5
100g WW Custard- 1 (so yummy)
1 quality street - 1 (stopped at one yay)

Total - 22.5
Saved points - 3.5
Total saved points - 4.5

Did a half mile walk this morning and also went out in the freezing cold tonight with my friend for a walk with her dog round our local park was nice and a change from the treadmill but im still frozen! :S On to tomorrow with positive thoughts and starting my C25K tomorrow :) Yay! :) xx

Another 100% day althought still feeling quite hungry :( might try changing some food about tomorrow see if that fills me up more :)

(B)
Warby thins, butter and marmite - 2

(L)
Warby thin :D - 1.5
ww bacon - 1

(D)
McCain margaritta pizza - 8
Pizza express sauce and salad - 2

(S)

Clementine x 2 - 0.5
Morrisons choc moose (wasnt great) - 1.5
Monster munch - 1.5
hcb - 2
WW jaffa cake bar - 1.5
Snack a Jack - 1.5

Total points - 23
Saved points - 3
Total saved points - 7.5

Completed my first day of my c25k this year aiming to train for the race for life that im hoping to take part in! I did it once and it was such a rewarding experience and i really want to be able to jog some of it this year. Was quite hard work but im determined to get there! :) xx

motivation city!!! keep it up mrs!!! food sounds lush...yummmm chippy tea!

Dinx said:
motivation city!!! keep it up mrs!!! food sounds lush...yummmm chippy tea!

Thanks Dinx! All is good I'm hoping for a good loss again Monday! And I'm also going away gonna be hard but must stick to it! Xx

On to another 100% day! woo and i cant quite work out why but i still didnt each much difference but i wasnt as hungry today something must have worked.

(B)
Warby thin, Butter and marmite - 2
Banana - 1

(S)
Quavers - 1.5
ww jaffa cake roll - 1.5
Cupcake - 1.5

(D)
Pork Loin Steak - 3
Lime and corriander rice - 5.5
Moungetout, brocholi, tomato and mushroom - 0

(S)
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW Caramel cake bar - 1.5

Total points - 21
Saved points - 5
Total saved points - 12.5

:D Onwards and downwards, did another 1 mile run today, gonna wait until im back from holiday to re-start my C25K as i dont want to stop and start so need to get in at least a mile every day! :)

Horrible day today :( lots going on causing lots of stress and issues sometimes i just feel like giving up as sometimes i never seem to get anywhere (not with the diet) just generally!! However there are people much worse off than me so i need to pull myself together still managed a 100% day even thou hubby brought me chippy tea to cheer me up he knows its my favourite and worked out how many points i had left although thats twice this week i just hope it dosnt effect WI monday :S

(B)
Usual lol - 2
Clementine - 0.5

(L)
Quavers - 1.5
Clementine - 0 (Pointed above)

(D)
Chippy Tea - 12

(S)
hcb - 2
monster munch - 1.5
WW jaffa cake bar - 1.5
Grapes - 1

Total points - 22.5
Saved points - 3.5
Total saved points - 16 for jimmy carr tomorrow eve

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day, managed to save up lots of lovely points so will have a lovely nandos tea then off to theatre to see Jimmy Carr and might even have a Wine Spritzer in the bar during the interval...I think ive earnt it this week :D xx

Well today was my yummy day and yummy it was not gonna list everything cause il be here all night lol but stayed within my points and nandos was amazing :) so yummy and worth saving points for. Jimmy Carr was also hilarious and was nice to sound some time with hubby before I go away we don't really get the chance to do things these days so was really nice! Finished off with a lot of snow :) can't wait to get out in the garden tomorrow with my Little boy he really does live the snow! And secretly so do i! :) xx

Been really rubbish at getting on here as away at center Parcs and apart from having lots of fun I also lost my charger :-/ but found it on the last day :)

Been a semi good week!

Monday was a nightmare. WI and had a STS quite gutted if I'm honest as was doing so well with exercise last week! But as it was the first day on holiday I did have a Indian :-/ shouldn't have really felt really bad after!

Although all week I've tried my best to be 100% I've had a few blips and gone over by a few points but I am on holiday after all and I'm expecting a little gain this week too!

Discovered things that I can have for lunch now that really keep me filled up! I'm having more cooked food at lunch time jackets, warm salads etc and it really seems to have made a difference made my own chicken salad with 3pts of fried (in frylight) chicken, 1pt of cheese with half a warby thin 1pt and some salad dressing at 1pt and had my own ceaser salad for opts an I was stuffed! So going to experiment with lunches a bit also been cooking a little extra in the evening which means there are left overs for the next days which make food go much further!

So although I may not have been dead on plan I've come away with some really good ideas. Just need to find some really low point breakfast ideas to save some points for lunch :) any ideas? If anyone is reading lol :)

Nik x

Hi glad you had a good time away...blips are ok...draw a line and get back on the wagon....there is an extra big space where I fell off this week. Been a rubbish week in reality for me and I might skip weigh in as we have friends round tomorrow night, spur of the moment and they want a chinese. My prob is that I know I won't just have a little...I'll eat til it's gone. Send that wagon round to pull me out of the gutter on monday will ya!

Dinx said:
Hi glad you had a good time away...blips are ok...draw a line and get back on the wagon....there is an extra big space where I fell off this week. Been a rubbish week in reality for me and I might skip weigh in as we have friends round tomorrow night, spur of the moment and they want a chinese. My prob is that I know I won't just have a little...I'll eat til it's gone. Send that wagon round to pull me out of the gutter on monday will ya!

It was lovely dinx, nice to get away and relax and I even made it in to the pool was so pleased DS had a whale of a time was so worth it!

Aw dinx the wagon has left mine is on it's way! Picked mine up today in preparation for a 100% week next week!

Don't restrict yourself left it been the end to your bad week and enjoy the chinese :) yummy :-D xx

Had an awful day yesterday cake back-from holiday and had nothin in so pretty much ate anything I could find and then added a mcdonalds into the mix for good measure :-/ but picked up the wagon today and picked it up for a good 100% week next week!

right...from tomorrow morning im back 100%...still not sure if ill weigh in or not, ive prolly put on half a stone this week lol...

we can do it :)

You two have made me laugh this evening, all this talk of sending the wagon round hahaha! :D You are both doing brilliantly! Bumps in the road are gonna happen but as long as we carry on we will get there :) xxx

Back