Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

You super star! Really chuffed for you bet you are so pleased!

WELL DONE! thats brilliant loss! :) I hope i can run for 10 minutes on day! Although i haven't tried it, i very much doubt i would beable to do it! x x x

Thank you Ladies, i was so so pleased i really was only expecting a 1lb at the most. But i have to say thank you aswell cause if it wasnt for the support on here i dont think i could do it. Its so nice to be able to talk to people that just get it rather than people who just dont understand so thank you. Nic - you woulkd be suprised i got to 5 mins and thought i was going to die but kept chanllanging myself and before i knew it i was there! :) i defo think the c25k is helping :) xxxx

So another day down mondays go so slow and im always hungier i dont know why but managed a 100% day and need to save lots of points this week as its MIL birthday sunday and im doing a roast and would like to be able to have the same as every one and be safe with points so gonna do the best i can.

Today looks like this:

(B)
Warby thin, lfs, marmite - 2
banana - 1

(L)
2 eggs - 2.5
Cheese - 2
ham and mushrooms - 1
Ketchup - 0.5

(D)
Mcain micro pizza - 7
pizza express sauce - 2

(S)
Cadburys light moose - 1
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
ww cake bar - 1.5

Total points - 24/26
Saved points - 2

Onwards and downwards to another 100 day!!

Hope all my fantastic minimates are well!! :)

Last edited:
Eeeeek well done hun :) What an amazing loss. You're doing so well and working so hard. Hope you're ok xxxxxx

Eeeeek well done hun :) What an amazing loss. You're doing so well and working so hard. Hope you're ok xxxxxx

Aww thank you hun! :) Im good chick how are you? xx

Another 100% day down :) Really chuffed today as was having a play around with my figures and got myself really confused. Basically it thought i had a least another stone to go before i was back at my weddign weight however after re-working it out turns out i only have 9lbs left to go! :) Really chuffed which means that my goal of being a lot light come my holiday this year is possible :) So chuffed and make me realise just how far i have come! :)

Anyways todays menu

(B)
The usual lol - 3

(L)
Warby thin - 1.5
Ham - 1
Salad cream and mustard - 0.5
activiva snack pot peach - 1.5 lush and very very filling, will be investing in some more of these.

(D)
Turkey Steak - 4.5
Jacket potato - 2
Cheese - 1
Salad cream - 0.5

(S)
hcb - 2
frazzles - 1.5
ww jaffa cake bar - 1.5
Cadburys caramel - 5 was amazing and so worth the points. Enjoyed while watching biggest losser and a cuppa (Kind defeats the object)

Total 23/26
Saved points - 3
Total Saved points - 5

Also did my workout on the treadmill this morning as usual and added in my 10 min jog still cant believe i have done it :) I need to start doing some arm and tummy toning exercises. Does anyone have any good ideas???

xx

Hey hun well done on the exercise front you're doing really well. Might be an idea to give your legs a rest inbetween days as the c25k gets harder - you dont wanna be causing urself any damage!

I use a resistance band and small weights for my arms. I do 20-30 reps each arm for 10 minutes. I also do 40 situps & 40 pressups (in a fashion :p) on the days i dont do the c25k :) Hope this helps xxx

Today has just been horrible, how ive managed to stay 100% il never know.

Basically got on my treadmill this morning to do my c25k in the middle of one of the jogging section i hear a really loud crack, so i jumped straight off. Weve looked all over it and cant seem to find a problem and it still works but something just isnt right and i know because its just not running like it was before there seems to be some kind of dip in the middle and its making so much noise when i run on it. Nothing like being told your fat like breaking a treadmill. It was the only thing that was keeping me going ive been going on there everyday doing a mile and im really not sure what im going to do without it but i just dont feel safe using it :( ive emailed the company but the problem is my friend gave it to me and its already about 4 years old and had lots of use. I just cant afford to buy one money is at an all time low and tbh i dont think im going to be able to afford getting it fixed and im just gutted. It was so easy and its the only thing i have managed to stick to. :( Gutted ive sat crying most of the evening. i know it sound silly but it put me in control of my diet and ive never been this good with it ever and i feel like its all crumbling. Im gonna give it a go in the morning but i am worried and it dosnt feel right. Just my luck.
Cant be bothered with my diary today. Just needed the rant :( Sorry.

But was 100% and saved 2.5 points :) At least that is something :)

lisi said:
Hun, how come you work out 2 eggs to be 2.5 and a jacket potato for 2? The WW stuff I have states that 1 egg is 2 points and a large potato is 4? :) xx

2 eggs are defo 2.5 for 2 and 1.5 for one, got that trick of another mini mate. :) I get small to medium jackets and weigh then nice cooked. I also have weight watchers scales which is how I get all my points :) xx

potatoes are 1 point per 100g. I point mine before cooking but shouldn't think there would be much in it ;)

Pesky treadmill ;( that sucks...maybe someone in the local paper could fix it cheaply? Hope you get it sorted

Aww so sorry to hear about ur treadmill :( i must admit the c25k really does keep u motivated :( hope u get it fixed x x x x

Im back :) I had a bit of a breakdown last week. How i managed to stay within my points i will never know. But just hit a real low point in general. Tbh i knew it was brewing and i think the treadmill breaking just flipped the switch, Got to the stage where i just wanted nice food i felt like i dont eat anything i like anymore and got myself in a bit of a state. Im feeling much better this week and my friend is looking at my treadmill and hoping to get it fixed so fingers crossed otherwise i do not know what i will do....But anyway back to a positive note, i did manage to stick to it and i also managed a 2lb LOSS this morning!! :D :D Very chuffed with that as it now take me to a stone loss :) and only 7 lbs to my wedding day weight which is when the hard work will begin. Hope your all ok! Sorry for going AWOL but i think im back now :) Xxx

well done, not only on the loss but mainly on the fact that even during the crap times you managed to stay on track...so much better than I would do! when things go wrong for me you will find me head first in the biscuit tin, just my feet poking out the top! you really should be proud of yourself..read back what you just posted and be VERY proud!! hope the tready gets sorted...but you have shown you can do this even without it...keep smiling :D

well done, not only on the loss but mainly on the fact that even during the crap times you managed to stay on track...so much better than I would do! when things go wrong for me you will find me head first in the biscuit tin, just my feet poking out the top! you really should be proud of yourself..read back what you just posted and be VERY proud!! hope the tready gets sorted...but you have shown you can do this even without it...keep smiling :D

Thanks hun, :) Im suprised i wasnt in the biscuit tin too. I refused to do my food hopping cause i knew i would buy utter rubbish if i did. lol treated myself yesterday as it was MIL bday so cooked a non-pointed roast and had a slice of cake but had managed to save 18 points up god knows how i think a lot of the time i just didnt want to eat really :( But im turning my frown upside down like you said. ive managed to loose without the treadmill ive just got to find some alternative exercise and keep at it and i will get there eventually! :) Thanks Dinx :) xx

On to another 100% day feeling much more positive today although can't seem to find anything to kick start my exercise. Such a shame the weather is rubbish cause I'd go out on my bike! :-( nevermind fingers crossed the treadmill won't be long until it's fixed :)

Anywho today's menu looks like this:

(B)
Warby think,lfs, marmite - 2
Banana - 1

(L)
Spinach and ricotta cheese pasta - 4.5
Cup of oxo (used to drink this as a kid was lush and quite filling) - 0
Carrot batons - 0

(D)
Battered cod - 5
New potatoes - 3
Peas - 0.5
Ketchup - 0.5

(S)
Another cup of oxo - 0
Mini fruit corner - 2
Hcb. - 2
WW cake bar - 1.5
Frazzles - 1.5

Total - 24/26
Saved points - 2
:-D

Back again and happy to report another 100% day :) even added in a walk with my friend while she walked her dog :) Was quite a nice walk once i warmed up lol. Hoping this is going towards my exercise :) Also got some good news tonight fingers crossed my treadmill may have been fixed by my friend and could be back by thursday :D I would be completly chuffed if that is the case so fingers crossed. Really missing my c25k :( just havent been able to get out and do it due to the rubbish weather. Bring on the summer! :)

Anyways today looked like this:

(B)
The usual - 3

(L)
Wasnt really hungry so just had a cup of oxo and some carrot sticks - 0
packet of onion rings - 1 (havent had onion rings in years took me back to my childhood lol)

(D)
Pork Loin Sreak - 3.5
Rice - 4.5 whole bag of tilda pilau rice was shocked at how low the points were and were worth every point too! :)
Brocoli, mushrooms tomato and mustard - 0

(S)
3 x turkey slices - 1
hcb - 2
ww cake bar - 1.5
Frazzles - 1.5
WW brownie dessert - 3
mini fruit corner - 2

Total - 23/26
Saved - 3
Total saved - 5 :)

Urg today has been a horrible and a good day all in one and tbh im glad its over. Me and DS had to go to the doctors today as we have bad coughs for a while but in the past few days they have got really chesty :( were both feeling like rubbish :( turns out we both have viral infections that look like the start of tonsilitus (weve both had it quite a few times) But have been told until the infection is there, there is nothing we can be given. I just feel soo shattered and i ache all over. :( Fingers crossed tomorrow is better its so hard being an ill mummy. A 3 year old cant look after himself while i sleep it off :s no rest for us mums hey. On to the good new i had two bits today so all good. :) I got a call this morning from a nursery offering my son his first place after easter, were so chuffed the schools in our area have a large amount of children and basically not enough schools to go round so he should have started on january but no where had any spaces. :( it was a total nightmare and he had to watch all his friends go to school while he didnt :( But hes finally been offered a place and we all couldnt be happier as he really needs it. (hes a tad slower than most with his speach so were hoping this helps) Also my friend rung me today and told me it looks like the treadmill is all fixed.....YAY :D so chuffed with that it will be fab so fingers crossed when it all goes back together it will work. :)

Anywho i will stop rambling and heres my diary for today :

(B)
The Usual - - 3

(L)
Onion Rings - 1 was all i faniced as felt so rough and had the doctors.

(D)
Pasta - 8
Tomato, mushrooms, herbs, tomato puree chill poweder and flakes, cheese - 3

(S)
hcb - 2
frazzles - 1.5
ww cake bar - 1.5

Really didnt want anything else it took me 3 hours to eat my dinner i split it in to portions and had a little as a time as keep having coughing fits.

Total points - 20.5/26
Saved points - 5.5
Total Saved points - 10.5 :)

hope you feel better real soon!! great news about the treadmill..and your sons nursery space...i see 1st hand how children with additional needs can thrive from being in a nursery environment, and Im sure in no time at all he will be too! rest up and get better!!

Dinx said:
hope you feel better real soon!! great news about the treadmill..and your sons nursery space...i see 1st hand how children with additional needs can thrive from being in a nursery environment, and Im sure in no time at all he will be too! rest up and get better!!

Thanks Dinx, I can't wait it's gonna be the start of greater things for him just awaiting the home visit call now. :)

Still feeling utterly rubbish but managed to stick to it still got knows how :-(

So today....

(B)
The usual - 3

(L)
300g tomato soup - 2.5
WW garlic and herb crackers - 1

(D)
Chippy tea as feeling so rough
Chips - 9.5
Sausage - 2.5

(S)
Carrots - 0
Oxo drink - 0
Hcb - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW cake bar - 1.5

Total 26/26
Total Saved - 10.5

So another 100% day down and looking forward to the weekend :) Hope all my minimates are well :)

so today looks like this:

(B)
Warby thin,lfs,marmite - 2

(L)
Frosties and skimmed milk - 2.5

(D)
Cod in batter - 5
New potatoes - 3
Peas -0.5
Ketchup - 0.5

(S)
hcb - 2