Discover points tracker book needed

Sally21

Hi, I am going back on the Discover plan again as of today but need a tracker book. Could anyone tell me where i could buy one, or does anyone have any to sell Please ?
I'm also on day 8 of not smoking from being a 15-20 a day smoker and i'm sooo pleased with myself :)
Happy new year everyone :) x

Hi :) I hadn't thought of making one myself on the Computer, i'll have a go :) Well done on losing 1 lb it all counts at the end of the day....goood luck :)

I use the memo section on my phone :) whatever I eat I type in and save. Gives me an up to date check on what I've eaten, how many points I have left etc. Very handy

Just realised your on the discover plan. My apologies :) its still handy for keeping track of what your eating etc. Especially if your like me and have your phone on you most of the time

ebay have new discovery packs 3.99 & free p&p, iv just brought eating out guide (new) on the discovery plan £3 with free P&P:)

Hi, I have the eating out guides etc etc it's just the tracker that i needed, I got one from Ebay sooo back to square one on Monday and need to lose a stone. First 2 weeks on the wendi plan then 18 points per week after :)

Back