Diva-delicious one day!!

Morning Linda ... Xx

Morning Linda, I think that's the latest but one love.

Morning Di and Jim hope you all had a great weekend.

Mine wasn't too bad I think I had a few too many carbs yesterday but tried hard to stick to the diet. Went to lunch which was roast lamb, cabbage, parsnips, carrots and roasties. I left the carrots and the potatoes but ate the parsnips which I know are quite high, and they tasted quite sweet. Also had a little gravy. Anyway not unhappy infact very happy as I still lost 2lbs this week, still really enjoying the diet.

Thanks coffeeliver and slaj. Have had a realy busy day so haven't really had time to catch up with all the diaries today and now have no computer so using phone which really isn't ideal.

Food today has been

Late breakfast: bag of chorizio 1 gram
Lunch : chicken and cucumber
Dinner: chicken wings, mixed rocket leaves, cucumber, 1 baby tomato, avo, and 20g feta cheese

Snack: Biltong (south African dried beef) which does have some carbs

Not a good day for coke zero ashamed to say I had one at 7.30am when I started work and then another two during the day. Memo to self MUST TRY HARDER

Congratulations on another loss, that's adding up nicely!!

Sorry for that above, drat this iPod!! If only I was one I my kids I'd have a nice laptop to use!!

Hi Linda,

found your diary!! yay :) just caught up on it :) now can keep up to date with your progress. Your doing sooo well :) how much are you wanting to lose?

xxxx

Hi Diva, how was your day? Might be worth thinkng about what triggers your craving for coke zero and working on that rather than just the overall total. Sounds like a rricky habit to break but well worth it:)

Morning Linda, well done on that loss. I'd not worry too much about the coke as your still losing, if that stops then maybe it'll give you something to remove, if that makes sense.

Morning Linda,

Hope all is well with you xxx

Thanks everyone for the helpful info and encouragement its really appreciated :) So busy at work so haven't had the time I normally do to read the diaries and browse around but hopefully will be back to normal soon.

Katie, I'm so addicted to coke zero, I don't drink any other drinks like tea or coffee never have, do have the odd rum but that goes in with the zero :) I have cut down though from 5/6/7 or so a day to 1 or 2 a day, this week was stressful there was one day when I had 3. For me I think stress is the trigger as soon as I become stressed I head for the fridge and the zero!

Jim, I've cut down on the cheese this week so will see how it goes on monday when I weigh in, if I stall this week it will be the zero :(

Yesterdays Menu
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, 2 bacon
Lunch: Steak, rocket leaves, 2 cherry tomatoes, avo, 10 g feta, tsp low carb dressing
Dinner: Chicken, lettuce, tablespoon sour cream, tsp hot peri sauce low carb

Food today
Breakfast : 2 slices Prosciutto trace carb
Lunch: Lamb chops, rocket salad, 20g feta cheese, tsp low carb salad dressing
Dinner: prawn salad with mayo and cucumber

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

Hi Linda,

your menu's sound yummy!! hope your having a gd day :) xxx

hi Linda ope ur well hun, ur menu's look lush xx

Evening Linda

I'm the same with coffee and cream as you are with coke zero! Have stopped cream completely - easier than I thought cos head is back in the zone ... But couldn't do it until it was!!

Hope you get a loss xxx

One day closer to the weekend and one day closer to seeing how well I can stay on diet this weekend as its hubby's birthday and we are all going out for dinner. Already told him I'm not baking a birthday cake this year, if he wants a cake we will go and buy one, as I know exactly what would happen if I start to bake a chocolate cake! I've offered to drive after the restaurant so definitely cant have more than one drink.

Food for today
Breakfast & lunch 11 am: chicken and cucumber
Dinner: Pork chop, cauliflower with cheese, asparagus

Sure there will be more snacks but for now thats it. Just couldnt face bacon and egg this morning so had a late breakfast or early lunch of chicken.

Hope you're all having a good day :bighug:

Morning Linda, well if you survive the weekend than you can survive anything love.

Well I survived the weekend just, it was so busy never really had time to come onto the forum and again really busy today but finished work now so can update.

Birthday parties the whole weekend. Friday night had nibbles but unfortunately they included nuts!! Saturday lunch stayed away from potatoes but had too much carby vegies and gravy and Saturday night, too many drinks and 5 chips and no water. So no really didn't do too well on the weekend :mad: But could have been worse so Sunday went straight back into the diet..normally I would have taken the week off binging!

Anyway weigh in was this morning and I still lost 1.5lbs I am happy but know I could have lost more because on Friday morning I had a quick peep at the scales and I was down 2.5 so the weekend did do damage.

But had a good day yesterday and a good day today. Going all out this week for a good loss, haven't even had a coke zero today...so very pleased with myself.

Hope everyone had a good weekend x

Back