Diva-delicious one day!!

Well done getting back on track - that's the key!

Hi Linda,
that sounds a real success story, I mean the key to sticking to it for the rest of our lives is to act like you did.

A bit of relaxation but not using that as an excuse for a massive binge.

Well done.

Thanks Katie and Just Do It. I was feeling rather down about it all on Sunday morning and it
must be the first time on a diet ever that I decided No get back on diet and today is Tuesday and I'm really happy that I did, and so far this week all is going well, and I feel much happier within :)

Breakfast: 2 eggs and bacon
Lunch : Tuna salad with mayo, boiled egg and feta cheese
Dinner: Lamb steaks with salad leaves, cucumber and 2 cherry tomatoes. Low carb salad dressing

Hi Linda,

sounds like you did well on the weekend! as you say temptations can make you give in so easily!! don't be down about it, you could have done a million times worse so focus on the positive ;)!

i think because this diet is so easily a lifestyle not a faddy "diet" i think its easier to relax it at the weekends without going full blown off the rails!

i weigh in on a Saturday morning purely for the fact that on previous diets i weighed on Wednesday morning and if i slipped slightly at the weekend i would be kicking myself come wednesday. So by weighing in on saturday i have a full week to correct any relaxations on sat :)!

xxxxx

I feel so much more comfortable on this too I don't want to go off the rails either. Somehow it manages to put a distance between my mind and food.

That gap never used to be there before, I would just be shoveling food down slice after slice til I felt sick, not enjoying it or liking the food, just being like a mindless addict.

In fact till long after I felt sick too.

Now I've got the gap it lets me think for myself and realise that I don't like or need that disgusting bloated feeling.

Its actually us in control of the situation now not the carbs. Hooray!!!

Morning Linda, well done there love

Thanks everyone for your encouragement ..much appreciated
:thankyou:

Still on track this week and feeling good

Breakfast: missed
Lunch: lamb chops and rocket salad, low carb salad dressing, 4 small pieces of feta
Dinner: savoury mince with cauli mash with a little added cheese

First time I've made the cauli mash and it really tastes good had to stop myself from eating it at lunch time as its to go with my dinner tonight.

Just a little short on water at the moment so will have to drink more this afternoon and evening.

Tomorrow I'm going to try a new recipe that I saw in a magazine, quite excited about it. Its filleted lemon sole with a little pesto spread on it, then you roll up the lemon sole and then roll up the rolled sole in parma ham and bake in the oven. Just have to check if I can have pesto otherwise I will leave it out.

Hope everyone is having a good day

x

menu is sounding lush today hun... its just such a chore to drink water somtimes. a few weeks back i wasnt drinking any at all, i was drinking fizzy pops and diluted drinks and as soon as i started on the water my weight loss started off ! x

Your doing great Linda, Atkins certainly changes your mindset more so than any diet I've ever done!!

It's great to eat like this out of choice and not because you have to! And I really enjoy it.....

Well done on the loss but don't worry about the small gain, it'll just be water retention by way of the carbs and it'll disappear very quickly!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done linda xxx

Morning Linda, that sole recipe sounds different, I'd like to hear how that goes.

Evening all

Sorry Jim didn't do the fish roll tonight just ran out of time, so fish has gone into the freezer.

Food today was

Breakfast: Omelette with bacon and little cheese
Lunch: Rocket leaves with garlic prawns
Snack: hot & spicy chicken thigh
Dinner: Rocket leaves (again!) with pancetta cubes, feta cheese and two baby tomatoes

lots of water but also 2 diet coke, back to old habits of turning to dc when stressed!

lets hope it doesn't affect the weight loss too much.

Tomorrow's Friday Yahhh :)

Evening Linda... Looking good!! Xx

Morning Linda, that day's eating looks good there :)

Hi all hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

Didn't have a chance to post yesterday but food went like this
Breakfast: mexican chicken bites
Lunch: Rocket salad with chili calamari
Dinner: smoked sausage with cucumber
Snack: Parma ham and salami

Also had one rum and zero with the snacks last night. Friday when I get home from London we always have a few drinks and snacks so quite happy with one drink and eating legal snacks.

I got the chicken bites and calamari pre-cooked from M&S very low carb and they were very delish!!

Also should change my salad as I have had rocket this whole week but must say I am really enjoying it!

Menu today (Saturday)
Brunch: 3 Black Farmer sausages, 1 bacon, 2 fried eggs
Dinner: will be : chicken and salad

Have to make sure that I keep drinking water on the weekend as its too easy to open the fridge and get out a zero but so far today have only had water. I have been reading a few posts where people have gone off coke zero wish that would happen to me.

xx

Hi Linda,

Can't wait to try the calamari! I struggle with the water on weekends too! I'm finding coke zero really sweet ATM but didn't used to drink it much anyway. It got to 2 o'clock today before I had a drink and obviously now I'm regretting it as really thirsty! So have got a two litre bottle of water sat next to me, think this is the way to go for me on weekends! So I keep track of them.

Ems xxx

Ps I love the black farmer sausages! Xx

Well the weekend is almost over and another weigh in looms tomorrow. Hoping it will be good as I feel like I've had a good week, but will have to wait until tomorrow

Sunday food
Lunch: gammon, lettuce, cucumber, 2baby tomatoes, low carb coleslaw, 6 olives
1small glass White wine

Dinner: mattersons chicken bites

For the first time in 3 weeks I had dessert of l/c jelly and tablespoon cream at lunch time today. Really enjoyed it!!

2L water

Time for bed hope everyone had a great weekend x

Morning Linda

Good luck with the weigh in today!! Xx

Back