DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Hi Mel, this heatwave has kept me inside, I love the heat but 97 degrees is a bit warm for walking outside, hehe !!
Feeling a bit rough, as I'm back on some medication for an old problem, and about to stop exercising as I prep for a mini op ( again !! ) then two weeks , no walking...... Boo !!! I'm not ill, it's just frustrating being unable to exercise, and I'm trying not to go into full yoyo mode....don't want to regain over 14 lbs !! Eeeekkk !!
Is the JUDD ing still working for you ??

Hi gettingfit, I'm scared to look at the scales, feeling bloated, and my Doc is weighing me again tomorrow, on his scales of DOOM !! Super accurate, and I HATE them !!! Grrrrr !! Maybe, I'll ask not to hear the results !!! Two more weeks of ignorance, before I WI and knuckle down again, can't come quick enough !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hi Mel, this heatwave has kept me inside, I love the heat but 97 degrees is a bit warm for walking outside, hehe !!
Feeling a bit rough, as I'm back on some medication for an old problem, and about to stop exercising as I prep for a mini op ( again !! ) then two weeks , no walking...... Boo !!! I'm not ill, it's just frustrating being unable to exercise, and I'm trying not to go into full yoyo mode....don't want to regain over 14 lbs !! Eeeekkk !!
Is the JUDD ing still working for you ??

Hi gettingfit, I'm scared to look at the scales, feeling bloated, and my Doc is weighing me again tomorrow, on his scales of DOOM !! Super accurate, and I HATE them !!! Grrrrr !! Maybe, I'll ask not to hear the results !!! Two more weeks of ignorance, before I WI and knuckle down again, can't come quick enough !!!

Diva x

I hope it goes well and you back on the dreadmill again soon. I guess you could ask your doctor to write it down and give it to you in a sealed envelope. Then if you decide later you want to know - you can find out. Like people do with regard to an unborn baby's gender. Lol.

Ignorance is bliss, MM !! I know it's bad at the moment, but I'm trying not to go down my usual path of feeling badddd and eating EVERYTHING !!!
I have started making lovely smoothies again, and I managed to walk on a nice trail this week, so I'm still moving !!!

Diva x

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 38
Viva La Diva said:
Ignorance is bliss, MM !! I know it's bad at the moment, but I'm trying not to go down my usual path of feeling badddd and eating EVERYTHING !!!
I have started making lovely smoothies again, and I managed to walk on a nice trail this week, so I'm still moving !!!

Diva x

Ah, but living in denial is not good, either. Your walk views are lovely.

Thanks they were taken with my new phone !! You know I will be back on here as soon as I get the all clear !! No way is the Diva going back up to nearly 19 stones !! Eeek !! :eek:
Plus, the walking makes me feel soo good, I miss doing my miles :(

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Thanks they were taken with my new phone !! You know I will be back on here as soon as I get the all clear !! No way is the Diva going back up to nearly 19 stones !! Eeek !! :eek:
Plus, the walking makes me feel soo good, I miss doing my miles :(

Diva x

I miss your posts! ;). I hope you're healed soon and back at it!!!

Hey Diva!

Hope your okay what happened?

You inspired me to get moving! I don't know how many miles I have been walking so going to start using app on my phone.

hope your okay.

*big hug*

Hi Citystar !!! I love walking !!! You will see good results if you keep it up !! I'm fine, not ill or anything, just an old injury that rears it's ugly head once in a while, and slows me down for a few weeks. Due a little op, some bed rest, no walking BOO !!! But, I'll be back !! My threads aren't very exciting just somewhere I can keep a note of my miles, hehe !!! All you need is comfy shoes, a pedometer and ..... WILLPOWER !!!! Yay !!!
How tall are you hun ?? I see you are aiming for the 12 st somethings too !!! Have you been big for long ??? If you start walking now, you'll be heading towards Slinky by Christmas !!! Woop !!! I'm going to regain in the next few weeks ( it happens with my meds and the forced rest !!) then I'll be on a mission to drop !!!

Good luck !!

Diva x

image-3731726277.jpg

Finishing my cup of Joe then a walkin' I will go!

Hope you're well. Mel

Hi guys !! Yes, all is fairly well in DivaWorld !! Hehe !! I'm a grumpy, restless patient, though !! Not walking, or actually moving around much kills me, I miss geting out there and wobbling along !! Lol !! I'm a little bit behind progress wise, so it looks like I'm not going to get an all clear for maybe another week or so, grrrr !!!

OMG !! I want to get much fitter and just have lovely muscles, that 5 lbs of fat is YUKKY !! And how much of that do I have sitting around my tummy and bottom !! Eeeek !!! Great picture !!!

Our Heatwave broke, but listening to the news this morning it looks like it is climbing back up next week and we'll see upper 90's again !! Scorchio, as I say !! So when I resume my wandering around, I may be restarting on the Dreadmill, or getting up VERY early to miss the heat !!

How are you doing Mel ?? Are you getting any results ??

Gettingfit, are you just maintaining now ??

Have a great weekend !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hi guys !! Yes, all is fairly well in DivaWorld !! Hehe !! I'm a grumpy, restless patient, though !! Not walking, or actually moving around much kills me, I miss geting out there and wobbling along !! Lol !! I'm a little bit behind progress wise, so it looks like I'm not going to get an all clear for maybe another week or so, grrrr !!!

OMG !! I want to get much fitter and just have lovely muscles, that 5 lbs of fat is YUKKY !! And how much of that do I have sitting around my tummy and bottom !! Eeeek !!! Great picture !!!

Our Heatwave broke, but listening to the news this morning it looks like it is climbing back up next week and we'll see upper 90's again !! Scorchio, as I say !! So when I resume my wandering around, I may be restarting on the Dreadmill, or getting up VERY early to miss the heat !!

How are you doing Mel ?? Are you getting any results ??

Gettingfit, are you just maintaining now ??

Have a great weekend !!!

Diva x

Hi Diva,

I've lost about 4 pounds in the past week or so. I think following The Skinny Rules and counting those calories is working, so far.

I may start getting up and dreadmilling Because once DH is up for work I'm awake. -- I can go as DD will be out of school and I can leave her with DS, then when I get back he can go -- she might be up to start her day.

Hi Diva,

I used the dreadmill at the RAF Lakrnheath gym on Monday - and was "running" at 4 mph. Some airman got on the treadmill next to me and set his on 7!and told me, "Crank it up, ma'am!". I looked at him and said, "How old is your mother?"'He said, "Forty-three." I said, "Well, I'm 50 - would you tell your mother to 'crank it up'?" He smiled and said, "You're doing great, ma'am!". Lol

How are you doing?

Hey diva, you ok ? Not heard anything from you or have I missed a post saying you on hols or having your op ?
Hope all is good xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I hope you're well.

gettingfit said:
:sigh: I thought Diva was back.

Sorry to disappoint you, Mary. ;)

MY INSPIRATION

I am finally back, and just posting this to share my inspiration with you. As many people on here, who have struggled with their weight, and like me, are tripped up by obstacles along the way, this is the reason why I will never give up ... while I will never regain ALL my weight and allow myself to get that big and more importantly, that unhealthy AGAIN.

My inspiration isn't to get into a certain dress or outfit, it isn't to be a certain number on the scales, it isn't to be able to run a marathon or to look a " normal " size in society's eye. My inspiration isn't a thing, it is actually a person, this rather handsome and dashing young man in the photo here.....

My Father.

Everyday, he inspires me, to get up and get moving, and to keep on walking.....

He is now well into his eighties, and still walking EVERY DAY !!! And still ENJOYING IT !!!!

My Father inspired my love of walking when still a child and we would go on little "country " walks as we called them, he is the reason I know the names of the Trees and Birds, and where my love of Nature and Animals comes from....

He is my fitness Inspiration, and why, I'll never give up my walking and if I can get to my eighties and still be walking and healthy like him, I'll be very happy.......

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 54
So nice to be able to start my walking again, I'm a slow old thing again at the moment, but hey, it can only get better from now on !!!

Was down by the river, and managed to stay mainly under the shade of the trees, and out of the sunshine..... going to look at some new routes....variety is the spice of life, don't cha know ??? :p

Diva x

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 34
Hey diva your back :) xxx
Nice pic of daddy and like the story of walking with him, that's nice .
Oh the pics of your walks, leafy trees and sunshine.... Looks terribly boring to me!!! You need to get over here in the rain! ;) xxx
Glad your back and good to hear your walking again, your righ about the health thing, so easy to just get a fat blob unhealthy out of breath body going on if we don't stop and do something about it.

Enjoy our sunshine x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back