DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Zesty !!! Hello !!! I'm going to be feeling a lot better in a couple of weeks, lol !! Can't wait to see some of this regained poundage disappear !!!
Healthy and happy is what I am aiming for ..... my Docs will be happy if I get the old BMI in the correct range, so that'll be an added bonus, I guess, not to be nagged by them !!! :)

How are you ?? Are you back on CD ??? I feel like a newbie here on Minimins again !!! Got to catch up on the posts and keep myself motivated !!! I just read about a lovely Lady who is CD ing and doing really well, five stone gone already, I think her name was LeaE ?? She's looking fabulous !!! :)

Diva x

Hi Diva,

I'm in Florida in my daddy's hospital room. If they replace his hip and he gets through rehab okay... I hope to inspire him! I "mall walked" today because it is about 37 degrees C here. I'll take and post photos. I have my step counter in my pocket.

Glad your back - and I hope you're 100% soon.

Mel x

Hi Mel, sorry to hear about your Dad's health problems, sending him get well soon vibes....

Mall walking is popular here, isn't it ?? It's funny, I was actually out at a local little shop on Tuesday, picking up some fresh Veg and one of the Sales Assistants I always chat to, bounded up to me and showed off the pedometer she was wearing. She has begun to track her steps, too !! Another convert, hehe !!!

Diva x

Johnny Appleseed you are...

Hey, glad your getting better :) yes I'm kind of on cd, on and off, it's a struggle, but every diet is tbh. If any diet was easy we wouldn't be on minis in our thousands!!! Sometimes I think wow, the world is truly f***** up! Half the world is starving with kids dying from malnutrition, the other half is dying from obesity!!! It's crazy! But it is what it is, won't change ever will it!

Got Olympics here, thought yawn, how boring, but really got into it! I'm off to see diving on Friday next week, so should be fun.
Sometimes I feel newbie on here, so many new people and so many disappear don't they?!

Good to have you back diva xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Zesty !!! Yep, I feel like I can never keep up on here, too !! I read and lurk around tons of interesting threads, etc, but I mean you could spend hours each day trawling through Minimins, and I never have more than minutes to spare to pop in maybe once or twice in a day !!

I expect there will be a rush on with people heading to the Gym, what with the Olympics, it's a bit like the Jan mad rush of peeps after the Christmas Binge !! Hehe !!

I'm supposed to be doing a big old house clean today, as it's been slipping a bit while I've been AWOL, so will probably not walk walk today....hoping three or four hours of cleaning and hoovering all my stairs will burn a few cals !!

Diva x

I want the Hurdling whilst Hoovering to be an Olympic event. I think I could medal in that!!!

Love it Mel !!! I blitzed the house, looks good for all of ten minutes, before Mr D starts sprawling around and my Cats decide to spread their toys all over the place., oh well !!!

I'm walking this week, hoping for five " workouts " , as I never think of my walks as exercise exercise, if that makes sense!!! I'm keeping an eye on the miles, as I know I won't really see any serious weight loss with this, unless I do what I did before, which is up my speed, vary the routes, and, of course, keep doing it !!! LOL !!!

Diva x

Hi Diva,

I've been averaging at least 15,000 steps a day, walking all over the hospital and to and from (my dad is in hospital and I'm with him in Florida). I might have to become one of those "Mall Walkers" as it is too hot and humid to be walking outside.

Wow, that's good Mel, obviously the steps, and not your Father being in Hospital ....

I think I would have to do Mall Walking with a group of people, or the temptation to " window shop " would be too strong, and I would be stop starting all the time !! LOL !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Wow, that's good Mel, obviously the steps, and not your Father being in Hospital ....

I think I would have to do Mall Walking with a group of people, or the temptation to " window shop " would be too strong, and I would be stop starting all the time !! LOL !!!

Diva x

They get to go in to the malls a couple of hours before the shops open... so they can ONLY window shop.

Managed a good old walk along the river today, and boy, apart from clocking up the steps and burning calories, I think I must have sweated off a pound at least, it was humid !! LOL !! Really enjoyed it, I love that buzz you get when you've walked for a while and you get into the zone. ( like you could carry on walking for miles !! Hehe )

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Managed a good old walk along the river today, and boy, apart from clocking up the steps and burning calories, I think I must have sweated off a pound at least, it was humid !! LOL !! Really enjoyed it, I love that buzz you get when you've walked for a while and you get into the zone. ( like you could carry on walking for miles !! Hehe )

Diva x

Hey diva :) glad to hear your back at it! It really is a nice feeling when you achieve what you set out to do! I've gone back to SW AGAIN but am not keeping a diary on here for now, I'll keep popping in and seeing how you're doing :) have started getting my 6 year old to walk with me :) she is a little chubby for her age but she's finally realised that walking & not whining will do some good! I can't fit anymore extra curricular stuff in for her as she already dances (a lot) has singing lessons, choir practice & swimming lessons (moving up to 6 sessions a week next week! :eek: ) so here's hoping :crossed:

Keep going, you're doing fab!!

Hello Hun !!

Glad to hear you are okay, wow, you sound super busy juggling all your little one's classes and trying to keep on a diet. Phew !! Just keep at it, chipping it away slowly and setting a good example to your kids with healthy food choices and regular exercise. I'm determined to get rid of my regain, and just think, if I wasn't trying I think I would be closer to like 20 stone by now !!! Eeeeek !!

Diva x

Hi Diva!

You been watching Team GB? Best Olympics in many a year!!!

Go Diva!!!

image-1430405561.jpg

Back