DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Thanks Mel !!! Perfect !!!

It's a new week, so here we go !!! We've had heavy early morning showers today, so I'm hopping on the old Dreadmill, as I don't fancy puddle jumping this a.m !!! Lol !!

Coffee is drunk, trainers are on, NO EXCUSES !! One hour or so from now, I'll be feeling fabulous instead of FLABulous !!!

Diva x

I hope you were feeling as FAB-ulous as you are! I've got to get my rear in gear, I've gone from a medium to a lard. ;)

Hi Jo !! Aww, your little lad is heading into Pre School, already ?? The time flies by !!! I'm getting back into the zone too, though it seems to be taking longer this time, it's so hard after a break, isn't it ?? I'm looking forward to the cooler weather here, so I can hit my favourite walking trails ( Autumn hits us much later here, I'm usually still in my Tee Shirts in the sunshine in late Oct !!)

I love my walking Challenges and hope to set a few new ones soon, especially want to get back to the jog/ walking routines, as that was really tightening up my belly wobbles !! Lots of luck, you've come so far, your story and your before/ after pictures are inspiring !!!

Diva x

Hi Diva,

I hope you are well and walking. I'm back home in the UK and will be setting up my FitBit on Monday and I'll be tracking my steps, etc properly.

Viva La Diva said:
Hiya Mel !!! Hope you are well !! I've got to drop a couple more pounds,( I'd like four pounds, really, but that sounds greedy !! ) before our holiday in two weeks, well two more WIs !! So gotta start ramping it up !!!

Diva x

Where you going?

We are escaping to a little cottage on a Lake :)

So long walks by the water, sitting by the firepit evenings, and NO technology !! Woohoo !!

Plus side, no all inclusive and danger buffets !! LOL !! Determined to NOT REGAIN ( again !!) I'm still carrying some of the last one around :sigh:

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Forgot to post, managed a good walk this morning,one hour down by the river, lovely weather, even a slight breeze....marvelous !!!

A good start, now to fit in another three or four this week :D

Diva x

Go you! I went to the gym yesterday! Yay, me!

Viva La Diva said:
Well done Mel !!!

Busy day today, so may not be able to fit in a walk, but hopefully will make it up tomorrow !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Diva x

Getting a real workout cleaning the downstairs loo, kitchen, etc Lots to do... Been gone so much this summer.

I'm sure you'll make it up.

You still out walking, Diva?

Hi Mel, just back from the Holiday !! Fantastic time, but bought back a few extra lbs !!! Sigh !!! That's choccy, Vino and masses of food for you !! ( Bloody lovely, hehe !! )

Will be catching up this week, restarting cal counting today, like a good little Diva !! Got to get the numbers going down again, so got to get cracking !!!

Will decide on some mini targets, walking wise for October tomorrow, are you still walking??

Here's hoping Autumn will arrive soon here, so I can fit in some real outdoor treks before I get snowed in, and end up Treadmilling until Spring !! LOL !!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hi Mel, just back from the Holiday !! Fantastic time, but bought back a few extra lbs !!! Sigh !!! That's choccy, Vino and masses of food for you !! ( Bloody lovely, hehe !! )

Will be catching up this week, restarting cal counting today, like a good little Diva !! Got to get the numbers going down again, so got to get cracking !!!

Will decide on some mini targets, walking wise for October tomorrow, are you still walking??

Here's hoping Autumn will arrive soon here, so I can fit in some real outdoor treks before I get snowed in, and end up Treadmilling until Spring !! LOL !!

Diva x

I haven't been doing much of anything - but I'm going to get on track. I bought a FitBit and keep saying I'm going to set it up nS use it.

Good for you Jo !! Walking is the only exercise that I have actually managed to keep going since I begun trying to get healthier.... I'll never be a Gym Bunny !!!

Come on Mel, you and I have got to pull our socks up, bung the trainers on and get walking !!! Jo is putting us to shame !!! Hehe !! How many miles are you doing on average per week, Jo ??

Diva x

Challenge accepted!

It is nice here today, do I will run a couple of errands and then take DD's dog for a walk.

Hi Jo, the temp has dropped a bit here too, but now it's blue skies and a bit of sun !! I'm looking for some new walking spots just to keep the interest going !! I have my favourite ones which I go to like twice a week !! Mr D says I should just like crank up my music and add additional laps, but I like having a nose around new areas, and it doesn't feel like exercise so much !!! Thought, I'd found a super one about 15 mins drive from here, but it turns out you have to pay to enter the gardens and parkland, so I'll keep that one to do with Mr D at the weekend !! Lol!!

I lost 6 lbs last week, so that's enough motive to keep walking !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hi Jo, the temp has dropped a bit here too, but now it's blue skies and a bit of sun !! I'm looking for some new walking spots just to keep the interest going !! I have my favourite ones which I go to like twice a week !! Mr D says I should just like crank up my music and add additional laps, but I like having a nose around new areas, and it doesn't feel like exercise so much !!! Thought, I'd found a super one about 15 mins drive from here, but it turns out you have to pay to enter the gardens and parkland, so I'll keep that one to do with Mr D at the weekend !! Lol!!

I lost 6 lbs last week, so that's enough motive to keep walking !!!

Diva x

Fab loss! Whoop. Inspirational.

Back