DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Hello, my poor old neglected walking thread....have you missed me ???

My new walking challenge is starting this week, all clear from the Doc and I'm medicine free again !!!

My bottom is wobbling south again, so it's time to start walking it back up to where it should be !!!

I've regained 14lbs taking me up to 223 lbs...... So here we go !!!!

Diva x

Yaaay glad to hear youre all cleared by the doc and odd the meds :) im sure youll be feeling much better in no time

Hello, my poor old neglected walking thread....have you missed me ???

We have! Welcome Back, Diva!

My new walking challenge is starting this week, all clear from the Doc and I'm medicine free again !!!

You kicked your drug habit (hee hee). Yay!

My bottom is wobbling south again, so it's time to start walking it back up to where it should be !!!

Mine never stopped, but let's hope it does soon. I am going to try and follow your lead.

I've regained 14lbs taking me up to 223 lbs...... So here we go !!!!

I gained back over a stone of my Jan to April 2011 loss -- really almost all of it. *sigh*

Diva x

Let's lace up and roll! I got some new Shapers trainers and I am going to wear them today in your honor!

Yaaay glad to hear youre all cleared by the doc and odd the meds :) im sure youll be feeling much better in no time

Ditto!

Hi Viva la Diva,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Mel

Hello All !!! Thanksgiving survived !!!

New walking challenge is here !!!
It's my fun Christmas one !!! I'm walking with my pedometer ( pure walking workouts only ) from 30th Street Train Station Philadelphia, to one of my favourite places in New York.... Central Park !!! Yay !!! It's approx 110 miles and I have about four weeks to do it in !!! Nothing like a new walking challenge for Diva to get her teeth into....and AWAY from snacking temptation !!!! Hehe !!!

Attachments

• 30th Street St.jpg
    30th Street St.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Central Park.jpg
    Central Park.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Central Park 2.jpg
    Central Park 2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 29
Hello All !!! Thanksgiving survived !!!

New walking challenge is here !!!
It's my fun Christmas one !!! I'm walking with my pedometer ( pure walking workouts only ) from 30th Street Train Station Philadelphia, to one of my favourite places in New York.... Central Park !!! Yay !!! It's approx 110 miles and I have about four weeks to do it in !!! Nothing like a new walking challenge for Diva to get her teeth into....and AWAY from snacking temptation !!!! Hehe !!!

Awesome idea! I am going to set up a new ticker in my signature for tomorrow's new challenge (walking, of course). To see how far I can walk by Christmas. Hummm, where to go, where to go....

I am glad you are recovered enough to start walking again!

Last edited:
Well, I've left Philadelphia behind me and I'm on my wayyyyy !! I have done a walking workout everyday this week so far.... Woop woop !!

Diva x

OMG -- You are really hoofing it. I better get my walking shoes on and start moving a bit faster. I am walking from Peterborough to York.

Impressive! I am working on it.

Thankyou Minniemel ..... 35 miles !! I am a mean, not so lean walking machine !! Hehe !!

Diva x

That is nearly double what your original weekly target was (20). Unreal! not bad math for a history major, eh?

BTW - do you have snow?

Wow great job getting back in the groove of things.. Youre doing so well! Im hlad you can finally put all that motivation to good use :D

Morning everybody !!! Or Good Afternoon depending where you dwell on this wonderful World !!!

40 miles done !!!

Walking is becoming addictive !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

YAY! I am impressed. I need to "get this addiction". How are you feeling? No ill effects from being off your feet for a bit?

No snow here yet, Minniemel....yesterday we had lots of fog and this morning it's been raining, hey with weather like this I could be back in the UK !!! Haha !!!

Bad winds today -- big time gust of something ridiculous!

Crossing my fingers for a white Christmas !!!

Diva x

Me, too! I hope so... makes it sooo pretty.

I hope you have a great day!

OMG -- and I was thrilled by 18,300 steps! You are really movin'!

Back