DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Hi Citystar !!! Welcome to my thread !!!
When I was just walking, on the Treadmill and outside I wore a Pedometer, to track the miles for a constant result for my walking challenges....
Before, I went AWOL for over two weeks recently, I was tracking my walking/ jogging exercise routines just by the Treadmill reading....like lots of ladies ( and gents, I'm sure ) I'm not quite ready to be jogging outside yet !! Plus, I do my exercising usually really early, so I also look like Hell !! Hehe !!

I really need to add more weight bearing exercise too, as I'm not super young anymore, and I need to tighten up some loose skin !!! I carried a lot of weight on my stomachs and legs !!! Now, they are disappearing nicely, but the arms need some work !! Lol !!!

How tall are you ? 5 st is a lot to lose !! But, it can be done.....good luck !!

Diva x

Hi Diva.

What is your new weekly target?

Hi Mel !! What apart from not eating the Fridge ??? LOL !!!

I'm just deciding that now, will probably end up just exercising everyday hopefully ( today was a 4 mile walk, tomorrow will be a walk, PLUS a jogging/ walk combi..... I need to haul ASS, as they say !!!! ) I will update my sig thingy soon, just being lazy, hehe !!

Diva x

I need to set one up - I've been posting on my phone and can't see the signature anyway.

Diva I saw your post on someone else's diary, do I know you're out there. Wasup???

Last edited:
Hi Mel !!! Explain the slightly cryptic message above, please !! Lol !!!
Where was I posting ??? I am a bit of a lurker, hehe !! Minimins keeps me sane, and inspires meeeeee !!! ( and boy do I need it ! )

Aims for this week.... Five days of exercise, walking, jogging, etc. Healthy diet, AND calorie controlled !!!

Nice walk done today along the river trails, sweating like a trooper ( or should a lady say glowing ???) as it's muggy here !

Have a good week Mel !!

Diva x

Thanks Diva --

I think I saw a post from you on MrsPayne212's diary... but maybe it was an older one.

I am out to walk to the dog, as my neighbor is off celebrating her DD's 56th birthday. I need to find my pedometer and track those steps (or miles).

Your plans sounds grand -- and it is glowing ;) -- it was so pretty here yesterday and is rubbish today, but I thought it was supposed to be nice. :(

Message to self..... There really are NO EXCUSES, so stop looking for them and get organised !!! Find some time for walking today !!!

Message to Mel.... Good Morning !! Are you getting a DreadMill ?? Hehe !! A DreadMill = No Excuses !!! Plus, we could chose some exotic places to "walk " to ...... We can call it Mel and Diva's Marvelous World Walkathon !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Hi Diva!

I'm 5ft 11inches my weight is suppose to be under 13 stone.

yeah its a lot to loose but I will have small goals bit by bit first goal is 1 stone. Yeah I may have to buy pedometer as I havent joined a gym yet. I do need to get moving and jogging. You are such an inspiration.

I have alot of weight on my stomach too.

thanks luv.

x

Hi Citystar !!! Welcome to my thread !!!
When I was just walking, on the Treadmill and outside I wore a Pedometer, to track the miles for a constant result for my walking challenges....
Before, I went AWOL for over two weeks recently, I was tracking my walking/ jogging exercise routines just by the Treadmill reading....like lots of ladies ( and gents, I'm sure ) I'm not quite ready to be jogging outside yet !! Plus, I do my exercising usually really early, so I also look like Hell !! Hehe !!

I really need to add more weight bearing exercise too, as I'm not super young anymore, and I need to tighten up some loose skin !!! I carried a lot of weight on my stomachs and legs !!! Now, they are disappearing nicely, but the arms need some work !! Lol !!!

How tall are you ? 5 st is a lot to lose !! But, it can be done.....good luck !!

Diva x

Hi Diva,

I am watching a couple on eBay.co.uk and may gets myself one. But I need to sort done things out (make that rooms) to accommodate one. I sha feel guilty though ad I have a lot of fitness stuff I not utilizing. But I do use the treadmill when I go to the gym and the dog likes to sniff about too much for that to be a decent workout.

That said - the dog is exhausted FTP
The two longer than normal walks we took today. LOL

Well, after a lazy weekend, I only managed one walk yesterday with Mr D !!! ( it was a holiday so he had a day off !!) I am pulling up my socks and getting organised !!! Walking everyday this week. Did 3 miles today, going to do 4 tomorrow, and then see if I can do 4 miles daily until the weekend and then two longer walks on Sat and Sun !!!

Determined Diva x ( lol!!)

Go DIVA!!!

I walked home from the gym yesterday. It wasn't planned and was only a mile, but it's a start. ;)

Wooo.. I wish i could track my distance on the treadmill.. The board doesnt work :(. But woohoo i really do admire your drive

Wear pedometer MizPP!

Hi Diva!

Yep, deffo a Pedometer. Really opened my eyes to just how much I was NOT moving, eeeek !!! Plus, you kind of get competative with yourself and setting targets !!! Anything that keeps us in the zone, eh ??? I have like two or three cheapo pedometers scattered around, and my mega tip is to always leave one in the car, handy for those impromptu walks and no excuses !!!

Hi Mel, are you enjoying the Jubilee Celebrations ?? How is the walking going ?? I've set my June Challenge, but that's the easy part......now I have to STICK with it !!!!! Woop woop, the Diva is cracking the whip !!!!

Diva x

Did a fab 4 mile walk today, with my music blaring !!! Onto my third litre of water....going to be floating along on the stuff soon !! Now with the dreaded E out of the way for today I can concentrate on healthy food choices ..... This is going to be a flab fighting perfect 10 day for the Diva !!!!! ( keep your fingers crossed !)

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Did a fab 4 mile walk today, with my music blaring !!! Onto my third litre of water....going to be floating along on the stuff soon !! Now with the dreaded E out of the way for today I can concentrate on healthy food choices ..... This is going to be a flab fighting perfect 10 day for the Diva !!!!! ( keep your fingers crossed !)

Diva x

Diva YOU ARE AWESOME! You are doing so well!! I'm not posting/dieting etc at the minute due to lots of stuff going on but after holiday :) I'll be back & hopefully in the mind set to get started again... Hope you'll be there to kick my ar$e for me?! Keep going you're doing amazing :) x

Hi Stranger !!! I missed you posting !!! Come back soon, as you know the longer you leave it the worse it is !!!

I've run out of excuses, and the only thing left to do is haul A$$ !!!! Ain't no way I'm regaining AGAIN , it really does mess your head up, doesn't it ???? Look forward to seeing your new targets on here, c'mon gal and join the getting fit and losing it party !!!! You know what they say ..... Misery loves company !!! Lol !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hi Stranger !!! I missed you posting !!! Come back soon, as you know the longer you leave it the worse it is !!!

I've run out of excuses, and the only thing left to do is haul A$$ !!!! Ain't no way I'm regaining AGAIN , it really does mess your head up, doesn't it ???? Look forward to seeing your new targets on here, c'mon gal and join the getting fit and losing it party !!!! You know what they say ..... Misery loves company !!! Lol !!!

Diva x

I need to stop making excuses coz things ain't going to be resolved anytime soon :( well we go in holiday in just under 2 weeks so I'm going to enjoy that then crack on when I get back :) will have 3 weeks to make a start on my new diet/exercise regime before kids finish school for summer :) x

Hi Diva,

The weather has been dreadful so I've not been much of a participant. We will be going to a jubilee picnic tomorrow.

I've been doing three miles a day, but plan to build up to doing more and more.

Back