DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

You go!!! Whoop!!!

Hi Diva,

45 minutes of aerobics today. I think I figured I have 10 pounds too much around my middle, and 10 pounds too much on each cheek and thigh. So, I better start adding in some crunches and what not.

Mel

Hi Mel !!! Well done on the weight loss, with your JUDDDing !! I have looked into JUDDD before, as it appeals to me, too, but my ability to stick to a diet diet is pants !! Lol !!! Have you heard of one called the Spike diet ??? I liked the sound of the feed days ( loads of cals allowed.... Yay !!!) again, I think the concept is to trick your body to keep it on it's toes ( I swear sometimes I have to poke my metabolism with a stick just to make sure it's still breathing !!)

When you wrote down Aerobics, I had a flashback to the Jane Fonda days, of feeling the burn !!! Lol !!! Do you remember Jazzercise ???? That's a blast from the past !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm off to walk , thanks to today's Sponsors..... Strong Coffee AND Disco Music !!! :D

Diva x

They still have jazzercise classes around here. I'm using a step and free stepping whilst watching Biggest Loser. Beats eating whilst watching it. Lol

OMG !!! Watching The Biggest Loser AND scoffing, can you imagine ??? I have not watched it, I'm not really a TV person....

Friday already !! The weekend is here !!! Going to walk this a.m, then hit the cleaning, and then cooking some Chinese Chicken and a Veggie Bolognese ( I cook double and freeze half !! ) Low fat all the way, baby !!!

Have a good weekend !!!

Diva x

You, too! I am kind of addicted to Biggest Loser. I never watched it then started this year and now I'm watching back seasons.

That's what I should do, but I rarely have the spare time to sit and catch up on the shows!! Unless, when I'm on the Treadmill, though I prefer music as it keeps me jazzed !!!

Planning on doing 5 miles today, I need to catch up after having a tummy bug for like three days plus !! Damn you germs, you'll muck up my weight loss for this week, ( bugs like this usually do with me ) but I'm still going to keep walking and will try to be happy/ realistic with a STS if I get it next week !! LOL !!!

Diva x

I always found it hard to hear the tv when in the treadmill but like you say nusic keeps you jazz.. Even if the right song comes on a little runway practice is a bit fun as well lol. Hope you are feeling back to 100% :)

I've been listening to pod casts whilst walking or doing housework.

I listen to the Radio a lot too, when I'm cleaning or pottering around ( UK stations, to catch up with news and stuff, hehe )
Managed a couple more miles of walking today, so feel much better about that, now, all I have to do is catch up on the miles !!! Hmmm, can see a couple of HARD walking weeks ahead,but I'm not giving in !!!

Busy day tomorrow, but I WILL WALK !!!

Diva x

You go! I have done Aqua fit two days in a row. Not ideal but glad I went.

I bought a new pedometer yesterday. I will use it to track my steps - taking it out of my pocket when I do planned fitness. How are you doing?

Still, poodling along, as they say, hehe !!! Managed a new walk today along another creek trail, which we have driven past tons of times, but never got round to doing it !!!

Plenty to see and do along the way, so the time seems to whizz by, plus it was cool still, as we were up really early to get out there !!! Took loads of pictures so will sort through them later...

Have you tried out the new Pedometer, yet ??

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Still, poodling along, as they say, hehe !!! Managed a new walk today along another creek trail, which we have driven past tons of times, but never got round to doing it !!!

Plenty to see and do along the way, so the time seems to whizz by, plus it was cool still, as we were up really early to get out there !!! Took loads of pictures so will sort through them later...

Have you tried out the new Pedometer, yet ??

Diva x

Nope. But I have some brochures with local walks on them - I might get out and do those. It's Father's Day, so I've been "doing" that.

been lurking on your diary for a while.... big well done to you :)

gotta love walking, nothing beats the free exercises!

Lovely photos. Looks like a nice walk.

Morning Diva!!!

Are you on the dreaded dreadmill or outside these days?

Back