DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

No excuses -- not that a loss of electrics would stop you.

Another beautiful Autumn Day......

Some pics of the trees down near me......

Diva x

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
Gorgeous pics Diva! I'm really starting to like all this nature business lol

I took one of our dogs for a walk the other day through a huge nature reserve we have here, took us 2 hours walking through the mud, and I think was about 4 miles. It was messy but I liked it and my dog did too :D It wasn't a rushed walk, was more of a casual pace with about half of it being brisk. And I've just got home from a walk with my other dog, took us 40 minutes and we covered about 1.6 miles according to Google maps. Knee's a bit sore now but if it feels better later I'll take our other dog out on the same route.

Lovely day here -- I wish the light wasn't fading so early, though.

Morning Mel !! How are you doing ?? I'm having a Coffee and then I'm off for a early walk as the day is looking busy !!
In just over a month since I restarted I've lost over an inch off my waist !!! Hoping all these tiny little victories lead to bigger and better things !! LOL !!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Well, that's five walks so far this week, not too shabby !! Will hopefully squeeze another one in on Sunday !!!

Going to keep walking until the wobbling stops !!!!! :D :D :D

Diva x

Impressed! Yay!!! Keep on, keeping on!

May I join too...
Started walking this morning for an hour and plan to do it every morning after taking kids to school. Lost 10kg recently and want to give the rest a boost to shift ....plus it's alot easier to walk now I'm a bit lighter ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Viva La Diva said:
So, didn't manage to add any more walks this weekend, damn you social calendar !! Hehe !!
Plan for this week is the same as it usually is.....walking,walking,walking !!! Lol !!!

Diva x

Go Diva! I NEED to join you.

I can and I will. My DD's dog could use a morning walk/run. We were enjoying our outings before I headed back to the States to look after my dad.

Go you. Blew off aqua fit and walk this morning sooo foggy. But plan to do some fitness.

Viva La Diva said:
Dum,dum,dum....and another walk bites the dust !!!! Hehe !!!

Though, one of my toes is hurting ?? We're going into the City tomorrow, so I'm hoping it won't interfere with all the walking we'll be doing !!!

Diva x

Philly?

Back