diy ?

amberspy

hi there is it poss to diy?
rather than go to class ,quite fancy online but need to wait until end og month payday:eek:
a friends got starter pack i could use
i think i be 29 points as in 5 foot 5 and just under 12 stone
can some1 also explain how i can keep carbs low etc
cheers

hi i am doing pp by diy if you have a smart phone i can really recomnend wwpoints it only cost me £1.50 and it tracks your daily and weekly points the online food data base is really good also.

hi there is it poss to diy?
rather than go to class ,quite fancy online but need to wait until end og month payday:eek:
a friends got starter pack i could use
i think i be 29 points as in 5 foot 5 and just under 12 stone
can some1 also explain how i can keep carbs low etc
cheers

29 sounds about right to me - i'm a bit heavier than you and have 29 too. I subscribe online, mainly whilst i'm still getting used to everything but am thinking of dropping this soon - finding that using these boards and myfitnesspal is helping enough.

Why do you want to follow low carb? I suppose the best way to do that would be to have higher protein meals.... steak etc. x

29 sounds about right to me - i'm a bit heavier than you and have 29 too. I subscribe online, mainly whilst i'm still getting used to everything but am thinking of dropping this soon - finding that using these boards and myfitnesspal is helping enough.

Why do you want to follow low carb? I suppose the best way to do that would be to have higher protein meals.... steak etc. x
sounds great
no reason about carbs just heard if u eat less carbs u lose weight beter no idea if true :rolleyes:
must have a llok at myfitnesspal
good luck mon ur diets girls

Try to treat ww as a normal diet, just with smaller portions. Have carbs and have proteins along with everything - and as long as you're still within your points you'll get a loss. I think this is the best way to ensure that, once you're at goal, you don't suddenly re-introduce foods and undo all your hard work :)

I've found I'm eating the same main meals, just smaller, with less OTT treats. Hope that helps!

With weight watchers you can eat what you like as long as your within your pro points allowance. The new system has been introduced to try and encourage people to eat more protein so they have given things like chicken a lower point value as an incentive to eat more protein as you get more food for your points. I think there is some scientific reasoning behind why protein can be more beneficial for weight loss, carbs are broken down and stored as fat quicker if you dont burn it off and protein is harder for you body to digest so your system works harder just to break it down for energy. I LOVE my carbs but I do try and keep my evening meal light on carbs as I know it just makes me feel sluggish and I end up slumped on the sofa all night. Try and find a good balance of carbs that suit you. My fitness pal shows you how much you should be eating and how much you have eaten x x

Back