Dizzydellys back again.....

Morning Delly, I went through a period like that, it's almost as if I felt I needed a break, as I'd been so good all week, after a few weigh ins where I'd STS, I kicked weekend binges into touch.

Morning Delly, I went through a period like that, it's almost as if I felt I needed a break, as I'd been so good all week, after a few weigh ins where I'd STS, I kicked weekend binges into touch.

Evening Jim
Yes it is like that, its like a little battle going on in my head with myself! :D
Im hopefully back in the zone now, im back to writing it all down and cutting out all the processed rubbish so hopefully next week I will see a good result!

Hi dizzy - here's to the zone - with water of course:D

Evening all
Horrid day for me at work and I didnt get lunch till 3, I was starting to feel ill!
Anyway de-stressing now...
B bacon egg mushrooms
L salad with chicken and feta cheese
T haddock with broccoli and cauli

Dont feel like iv eaten much today so snack later! :)
Night night xx

Morning Delly... Hope today is less stressful :)

Oh good, morning delly

Afternoon all

Better day today and its nearly the weekend, I cant wait!! :)
B bacon egg and mushrooms
L chicken salad with feta
T gammon steak fried egg and broccoli
W I'm trying, had 4 glasses so about 2 pints so far!!

Tracked everything yesterday and was way under on carbs only had about 12 so I have tried to have a bigger salad and will up the broccoli tonight. I wonder if this is making me tired? not eating enough although im not hungry? weird :confused:

I love your menu Delly :)

Morning

Headaches last night so I'm hoping thats me in ketosis!!

B flax porridge
L chicken salad
T ?? trip to asda i think
W doing ok

Have a lovely day x

DIZZYDELLYS PLODDING ON DIARY

Well I didnt get to asda, ended up having the worst beef burgers ever!! :(
Thought they would be ok as nil carbs and said 100% beef but so awful!
First and last trip to Iceland for me!

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, not expecting anything after my over indugent weekend ;) x

morning

Half a pound on today which is good after my last weekend, I had a sp during the week and I'd gained 4.5lbs so I'v nearly lost all my gain. It just goes to show if you stick to it you lose it!! :)

Well done Delly! That shows it works if you focus! :)

Hi Dizzy - hope you are having an enjoyable (and legal!) weekend:D
Xx

Hi Dizzy - hope you are having an enjoyable (and legal!) weekend:D
Xx

Hi Katie
yes im having a terribly lazy day! Hubby on xbox all day, so I'v done loads of comps and the washing and drying inbetween!
Did really well last night, thought I would be climbing the walls for wine but didnt bother me, fingers crossed tonight will be the same!!:D
Have a good weekend x

Another lazy day and Im pleased to report no alcohol!! :) that will power is staying at my house! :D
Looking forward now to roast chicken cauli and broccoli
Eggs later for snacking
2 pints water, will do more once I settle down to x factor.
Enjoy your evening xx

Hi dizzy. Snap on the lazy day:). Hope the willpower is hanging in - it wasnt here at all;)

Back