Dizzydellys back again.....

Afternoon
Whoosh fairys been and I'v lost 3lbs, well pleased! :party0049: Not long and I'll have that coat on! :)
I have been thinking of changing my ticker and putting all the old lost weight behind me and concentrating on the here and now.
I'll never never forget being 18st and I never want to go back but feel im hanging on to previously lost weight.
Do you know what I mean? What do people think? :confused:

B none
L scrambled egg bacon
T Tuna egg salad
Water dropped off again so will try harder

That's amazing weight loss Delly! Well done ...

I know what you mean about hanging on to the past - I think it should be whatever is right for you! :)

Great loss DD - staying off the booze is probably helping lol - Cross Keys is not far out of town centre, you missed a good gig lol xx

Blomming boring weekend working and boy did I struggle yesterday, all I wanted was sweets! red laces and haribos! :mad: Took my son shopping later and what did he get laces and haribos and he's making buns today!!
I will be strong! :devilangel:
I have also decided to start afresh with my weight and have smaller goals, although I'm working towards my holiday which is a big goal!!
B scrambled egg bacon
L chicken salad
T roast chicken cauli cabbage and broccoli
W loads, im really trying!

Hi Delly, good afternoon love.

Hello DD... Lovely menus :)

Hi dizzy - almost snap for dinner. We had sausages, cauli mash and green beans. Yummy:D
Xx

Morning Delly, Colleen had a week off so we were out and about most days love, then I was away over the weekend for our Falklands War reunion love.

Afternoon everyone

B flax porrige
L egg salad
T roast chicken cauli mash and broccoli
w struggling

Loving the cauli mash at the mo, put cheese in it yesterday, hubby and son liked it! Think it would be nice with some boursin stirred into it! :)
Feeling like I'v a cold coming on, not the atkins flu, been heady and bunged up all day. Hoping its not staying for long :(
Have a lovely eve xx

Cauliflower mash sounds fab 'specially with grated cheese - I must make some! :)

Morning Delly, yes I love cauli mash as well. You have to be careful it's not to wet and soggy though, I find it very easy to over cook.

Morning all
Well I will confess I had wine last night and are paying for it today :drunk:
I dont know why I do it! :mad:

B bacon egg mushrooms
L cheese salad, overcooked my chicken chunks last night by about an hour and just couldnt face them!
T cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole with cabbage
W loads to flush out the poison!:)

Back