Dizzydellys back again.....

Hi all
Hope you all had good weekend.
Been hard day today didnt get lunch till 2pm so I have a massive headache! Felt really dehydrated aswell so I'm going to try and up the water. x

Hey Dizzy - hope you are feeling better
Xx

Morning Delly ... Hope you're feeling better today :)

Hi all

Feeling better today thank you, but its weird I feel really de-hydrated. Im drinking alot more water than I used too and even had to buy 2 bottles while on my travels today, which is not like me.
Anyone else had this?

B bacon egg mush
L Tuna mayo salad
T chicken cauli mash and broccoli or beans

Have a good day xx

Morning Delly ... I am much thirstier on Atkins :)

Morning everyone
An awful day here in yorkshire again, its been raining for the last 4 days that awful light drizzle that makes your hair frizzy!
I have bought a lovely thick warm coat perfect for these days but got a size smaller and I cant get in it yet, well i can but look like a sausage and cant move!:D there was no way I was buying an xxl!! :(
Menu today
B 2 bacon scrambled egg
L salad with chicken
T chicken with stuffed mushrooms
W as much as I can

Have a lovely day xx

Yes DD the weather here is awful isn't it? Am in Skipton during the day at work and don't think it has been light for the last week almost - really depressing! xxx

Hi dizzy:)
Sorry loled at the sausage vision- agree the weather just doing it to confuse us!
Xx

You would laugh if ya saw me!! I keep trying it on but its not getting better. Think I need to get a stone off then I might just be able to move in it!
Why do we do it?!!

Morning Delly... You will be so pleased when the coat fits! A great motivation :)

Afternoon

Day off today so I'v pottering round the house not doing much.
Weigh day tomorrow hoping for at least 3lb as iv been clean n green this week, no processed meat or alcohol! :)

Up very very late this morning so no brekki.
L mushrooms egg 2 bacon
T chicken leg stuffed mush and salad
S lump of cheese so far....

Evening dizzy - fingers crossed for tomorrow:)
Xxx

Morning DD... :)

Back