Do any of you have UNWANTED size 18 and 20

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi guys.

I wondered if anyone had any unwanted size 20's and 18's? I am happy to pay for postage, and thought as a nice gesture I would get a clothes voucher (of your choice!) as a way of saying thank you.

I'm currently walking around pulling my trousers up! and making sure i stand tall in order not to 'flash' when my top falls down at the front lol

I find cd expensive but manageable, just. Buying clothes also would rinse me out.

If anyone would like any size 26, 24 or 22's i'm happy to also post them on.

I've seen 'clothes swaps' on here before, but wasn't quite in that situation until now! If anyone can help, i'd be really grateful x x x

i certainly have some 18's you can have hun! Much more personal than selling them on ebay! Let me have a nose and i will see what i have and i will PM you...
xxx

i unfortunately donated most of my clothes and just kept aside the nearly new things to sell on ebay to raise funds for my new wardrobe as otherwise i wouldn't have any money to buy anything!

I may have a few but gave a load to my mum. Ill have a look tonight and let you know :)

I did post a message on another thread yesterday but I have 3 pairs of size 16 black work trousers that have only been worn say about twice each. If anyone wants them let me know and I will post them on to you!!! x

Back