Do Exante do ready-made shakes ? UPDATED How long does delivery take ?

Why can't you make shakes up? Most of us do :). Seems a shameful spend all that extra money just for a tetra

On Exante, do they do the ready-made shakes like CD do ?

Hmmm, upon looking at the shop pages on their website, it does not seem so. I really need the ready shakes for when Im at work, may need to go back to CD just because of the ready shakes.
no they do not... I know what you mean about the tetra's i have a weeks worth left and when they are gone, there gone lol

Why can't you make shakes up? Most of us do :). Seems a shameful spend all that extra money just for a tetra

I'll be starting a new job this week and dont really want to start taking a blender in with me each day, probably get funny looks.

How does everyone on here make their lunch time shakes when they are at work ? I am assuming that you can't make the shakes up the night before or in morning before work and then store them until lunch time.

i just use a shaker bottle for all my shakes. if im out i just shove a shake and the bottle in my bag, alternativly take a bar with you, i love the choc orange ones, just looks like a flapjack to others

Have you thought about taking a bar for lunch and keeping your shakes for when you're at home?

Leese

Back