• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy DO I NEED NEW STARTER PACK AND DIRECTORY?

itsGCbaby

Silver Member
S: 26st8lb C: 26st4lb G: 21st8lb BMI: 54.3 Loss: 0st4lb(1.08%)
I would probably get updated ones. If you join a class even if it's just for 1 week to get the books etc that might be helpful, the consultant will explain everything again as well and it might be a nice refresher :) x

S: 14st6lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.98%)
I would probably get updated ones. If you join a class even if it's just for 1 week to get the books etc that might be helpful, the consultant will explain everything again as well and it might be a nice refresher :) x
Thank you. I will get onto it. It wull be good to have more up to date books.

S: 12st8.0lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st4lb(2.27%)
I have sent a message and had a reply .It maybe your settings ? I'll try to message you if your settings are set to private if not if you give me your email then I'll send them.

I have sent a message and had a reply .It maybe your settings ? I'll try to message you if your settings are set to private if not if you give me your email then I'll send them.
Sorry it won't open your profile so your settings must be private.

Ha ha so so sorry I was messaging on another site. I just got a reply saying did I have the right person. Sorry to confuse you but there is no private messaging on here. I really need to take a course in how to use a computer.. But I have all the info ready to send. Xx just face book mes me . Xx