Extra Easy DO I NEED NEW STARTER PACK AND DIRECTORY?

faye cheshire

Silver Member
I have had my vooks sinceabout 2012. It has extra easy but I read that some things like super/speed foods have changed
Should I invest in a new starter pack or carry on with my old ones
Thank u for any replies

I would probably get updated ones. If you join a class even if it's just for 1 week to get the books etc that might be helpful, the consultant will explain everything again as well and it might be a nice refresher :) x

I would probably get updated ones. If you join a class even if it's just for 1 week to get the books etc that might be helpful, the consultant will explain everything again as well and it might be a nice refresher :) x
Thank you. I will get onto it. It wull be good to have more up to date books.

I have sent a message and had a reply .It maybe your settings ? I'll try to message you if your settings are set to private if not if you give me your email then I'll send them.

Ha ha so so sorry I was messaging on another site. I just got a reply saying did I have the right person. Sorry to confuse you but there is no private messaging on here. I really need to take a course in how to use a computer.. But I have all the info ready to send. Xx just face book mes me . Xx

Back