Do others get weeks like this?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by YummyMummy2B, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've stuck to the plan 100% I've had between 8-12 syns a day, done excercise but I am 10000% positive I've not lost any weight for tonights weigh in.

It's also that time of the month and I just feel totally shitty even though I've done so well this week =[

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I get weeks like this regular. Sometimes I am surprised by a loss and othe times I STS.

My mum used to say that weight loss doesn't always register at the time of weighing, which is a nightmare when you pay to get weighed every week and you want a loss that day, not the day after.

You've done all you can this week and I have my fingers crossed, even though i think you'll be fine :) xx

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup! I had one of them weeks last week and lost 1.5lb. Dont worry hun, bet you will be pleasently suprised when you step on them scales!

5. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Wait till WI until you get really fed up. You might have lost (although I admit that 1000% positive is mind boggling)
    If your worst fears are realised then you have to put it all behind you and keep on keeping on!
    Sometimes things won't go your way at WI, but perserverence is a great tool for the weight loss journey. Sometimes there's not an answer to why, it's just the way it is
    Good luck at WI x

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Reality is that there will be weeks when you stick to the plan 100% and don't lose anything. But you have to trust in the fact that you are eating healthily and it will start moving again. For weeks like this is is useful if you have other measures of success that you can fall back on such as how far you walk, how many reps at the gym, how long on the treadmill, as well as your standard chest, waist, hips, thing measurements.

So even if worse comes to worse and you haven't lost anything, don't feel down.

7. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You and me both are having a "shitty"week, feel the same way, I even started swimming this weeks, and i still have it in my head that i have gained.... all will tell tonight

all i want to do is at this moment is cry

Jack

8. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Its strange I have never been sure that I have lost weight, I am so used to cutting back so much on diets that I think I can not possibly have lost with wha I have eaten.

I'm sure you will be fine and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. :D

9. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah we all have those weeks in fact i have them everyweek.i just wanna wave a magic wand and be a size 12 but hey theres no magic wand magic enough to do that for me unfortunatley but just keep working at it.wel all get there.
    good luck with your weigh in youl be fine ,let us know how you get on x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.