Do others get weeks like this?

YummyMummy2B

Silver Member
I've stuck to the plan 100% I've had between 8-12 syns a day, done excercise but I am 10000% positive I've not lost any weight for tonights weigh in.

It's also that time of the month and I just feel totally shitty even though I've done so well this week =[

I get weeks like this regular. Sometimes I am surprised by a loss and othe times I STS.

My mum used to say that weight loss doesn't always register at the time of weighing, which is a nightmare when you pay to get weighed every week and you want a loss that day, not the day after.

You've done all you can this week and I have my fingers crossed, even though i think you'll be fine :) xx

Yup! I had one of them weeks last week and lost 1.5lb. Dont worry hun, bet you will be pleasently suprised when you step on them scales!

Wait till WI until you get really fed up. You might have lost (although I admit that 1000% positive is mind boggling)
If your worst fears are realised then you have to put it all behind you and keep on keeping on!
Sometimes things won't go your way at WI, but perserverence is a great tool for the weight loss journey. Sometimes there's not an answer to why, it's just the way it is
Good luck at WI x

Reality is that there will be weeks when you stick to the plan 100% and don't lose anything. But you have to trust in the fact that you are eating healthily and it will start moving again. For weeks like this is is useful if you have other measures of success that you can fall back on such as how far you walk, how many reps at the gym, how long on the treadmill, as well as your standard chest, waist, hips, thing measurements.

So even if worse comes to worse and you haven't lost anything, don't feel down.

I've stuck to the plan 100% I've had between 8-12 syns a day, done excercise but I am 10000% positive I've not lost any weight for tonights weigh in.

It's also that time of the month and I just feel totally shitty even though I've done so well this week =[

You and me both are having a "shitty"week, feel the same way, I even started swimming this weeks, and i still have it in my head that i have gained.... all will tell tonight

all i want to do is at this moment is cry

Jack

Its strange I have never been sure that I have lost weight, I am so used to cutting back so much on diets that I think I can not possibly have lost with wha I have eaten.

I'm sure you will be fine and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. :D

Back