Do you have a wii?

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by emmapetty, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    If so, the 'Biggest Looser' game is a MUST! So motivational, gets you moving, calorie burning and feeling fab :D:D:D

It's £10 on amazon and well worth the money :)

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I seen loads people talking about it. But been skint since 1st. But £300 going in bank from Ebay/Paypal. I think I can spare £10! :D

Thanks for the heads up :).

4. josiejo1968

josiejo1968 going to do it!!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    all of them
    hi there,
    i got this game for xmas i havnt tried it et as am just on day 1 today do you think i should give it a go??

5. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I would give it a go! The moves and exercises will take some getting used to, but once you have cracked them they will come to you easy!

I have just finished my first training session. Need to sit down!!!! hahaha!

It seems that this game only weighs you weekly rather than daily (unlike wii fit body test) which is a shame, I like the daily weigh ins!!!

When you initially start it does take some time, so if it's anything like my house you'll have to prior warn people that the lounge and tv is out of bounds for 30 mins!!! lol

Enjoy!

Hugs x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.