Do you need Drs sig for 810 plan?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Falafel, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Falafel

Falafel Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I took my form to the drs last friday as my BMI is over 40, she wouldn't sign it there, said she wanted to read it in her own time and would get back to me but she had other stuff to sort out first.:(

I really want to get started on this diet and was hoping to go and see a counsellor today and start on Friday. So my question is, Do you need a sig for all parts of CD or just SS?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it's just sole source.

People who can't get signitures from GP's often start on the 1000 and then when BMI is below 40 then they start SS.

I hope this helps.

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Falafel,

As you have a BMI is over 40 your form would need a sig from the Dr You would be able to follow the 1200 calorie plan as long as you have no other medical conditions or take any medications.

Good luck with the Dr.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.