Do you think this is good enough to take to class for 'before and after pictures'

wow you look great hun keep this up! you must be so proud of yourself :) xx♥

You look fabulous & the difference is amazing - I am just jealous that you have still got your boobs - mine have left, I am going to ask Santa for a boob job - they were the best bit of my body....:cry:

You look amazing, you can really see the loss.

Also love the fancy dress picture, I love the style of the clothes, and you look fabulous in them.

and my baps are a pain in the arse!!

Ha ha!! Totally agree - it is the last place I lose weight from. Last time I lost significant weight I went from a 36FF to a 32H!! And then I put weight onto my chest v quickly so am currently a 36HH.

You look fab in those pictures though - such a difference. If is hard though to see such changes in ourselves as we see it change so gradually. Go for it though - will be a boost to hear the comments from your group and will help to encourage newbies to stick with the plan. Well done!!

The differance is amazing :D you have done well. congratulations
hugs.gif

my problem is that I shredded all fat photos, like I am still fat and have a good way to go but, there is no way I'd let anyone take a photo of me

So I guess I will just keep one pair of larger trousers to show how much I have lost

Woman you look lovely in all the photos but there is a difference in them. People will definatly be able to point it out to you in class. Well done on your journey so far keep at it and you will get there one day.

Back