Do you want to be a certain weight or a certain size ?

My starting weight was 15' 9 and i wanted to fet down to 13st, i am now 13st 12 and think now im near my goal i wanna get to 11 or 12 do u think thats achievable for july x

Claireybell said:
My starting weight was 15' 9 and i wanted to fet down to 13st, i am now 13st 12 and think now im near my goal i wanna get to 11 or 12 do u think thats achievable for july x

Oh gosh yes I do... from what I can tell, your well on your way for that goal x

My original aim was to lose 3 stone to get me just under 12 stone, then decided an extra half stone so that I would weigh less than my OH. If/when I get there I might set a new target but I've no recollection of being under 12 stone so just want to achieve that first. Not bothered about clothes size. I am now fitting into things I haven't done in years so quite pleased with little steps really...
X

Claireybell said:

Claireybell your start weight is exactly the same as me.
I started week 2 today after losing almost a stone last week
I would love to get to 12 stone and hope to do this by end of June. Do you think it's do-able

I started at 13st 3lbs and was size 16! Want to get to 10st maybe less and be a size 10! I'm 10st 9 ATM but still a 14 on bottom :-(

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

i would love to be a 10 never have been in my life but at the moment to just b out of the very obese catagory would b good lol xx

Eleda we will give it a damn good try, we can spur each othevon. Weigh in tomoro so fingers crossed i lose 3lb making it 2st in 4 weeks, girls we r all doing fab and we should be very proud if ourselves xx

xxrebeccaxx said:
I started at 13st 3lbs and was size 16! Want to get to 10st maybe less and be a size 10! I'm 10st 9 ATM but still a 14 on bottom :-(

I started at 13st 2lb just finishing week 3 with 17lb loss.. I'm 5ft 7in May I ask how tall are you?

I was a 14 couldn't bring myself to buy a size 16!!
So I thought Cambridge... I would like to get to 10st 6....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
I started at 13st 2lb just finishing week 3 with 17lb loss.. I'm 5ft 7in May I ask how tall are you?

I was a 14 couldn't bring myself to buy a size 16!!
So I thought Cambridge... I would like to get to 10st 6....

I'm 5ft 5! I know I broke down when I brought a size 16 dress! Am now in a 10/12!
Cambridge us brilliant

xxrebeccaxx said:
I'm 5ft 5! I know I broke down when I brought a size 16 dress! Am now in a 10/12!
Cambridge us brilliant

Fantastic........ 35 weeks.. Has this been on ss?
I'm on day 28... Had a bad few days on day 25- 27 tasted the family dinner, had 5 cadburys mini eggs and 2 pieces of cheese + a slice of corn beef!!!!

I thinking of possibly moving to 810 as I just need to eat something... However it was a long bank holiday weekend.. Back in work today... Weigh in tomorrow...

when i first started CD i wanted to be in the 8s as i've managed to get down to 9 stone dead on b4 by doing WW and calorie controlled diets but could never break through the 8 stone barrier but this time i'm determined to get there. however, i've noticed that since losing weight on CD, although i'm 10st 10lbs my shape is very similar to what it was when i was in the 9s, my waist is the same size and my hips and thighs have slimmed too, normally a problem area for me. i'm not sure whether the fact that i've been in ketosis for 6 weeks has made a difference as we are actually burning fat and not just losing water but i've noticed that after losing just over a stone on CD that a stone's loss on cambridge has changed my shape more dramatically than a stone's loss on WW/limited calories diets.

i'm hoping that by the time i get back into the 9s that maybe i'll be happy there but if i could get into the 8s, then i feel that psychologically i would have reached my actual goal, plus it gives me some leeway for example for when i go on holiday, i think i'd rather put on half a stone from being 8.5 stone than being in the 9s and gaining weight as i would worry that i would end up creeping back up too easily which has happened to me countless time before!!

Back