• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

do you wear same clothes every week at wi?

Moroda

I would, even if I think I've had a bad week, I've been tempted to wear lighter clothes but there's not much point!

I would say try to keep the same clothing weight, mine is usually 3lbs.

Ive walked into some classes with women in their underwear thinking no men were about...until I stepped in lol!

In the same vane as above question, do you eat the same thing the day before weigh in to maximisae loss ie super speed food for example and if so, what?

One of my friends on SW always wears the same leggings and lightweight dress combo - she thinks everyone at her class probably thinks she barely has any clothes!

I always try to be good on the day of WI, but I don't think it really matters, it never erases the weekends!!

I always wear either leggings and long t shirt, or long maxi skirt and Tshirt. Mostly leggings and t shirt though so people must think I'm poor and have no more clothes!! Ha ha :)

I had this chat with some of the people at the weight watchers meeting I used to attend. I thought I was the only one wearing the same outfit each week (dress & leggings) but turns out most of them wore the same lightweight clothes each time as well!!