• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

do you wear same clothes every week at wi?

S: 15st7.5lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 2st1lb(13.33%)
I always wear the same, I would imagine that jeans are quite heavy.

x

S: 15st8lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st8lb Loss: 4st6lb(28.44%)
Yes from day one Crop Jean and vest top. As I've always weighed in that it's a true weight loss so doesn't matter that jeans are heavy xx

Moroda

I would, even if I think I've had a bad week, I've been tempted to wear lighter clothes but there's not much point!

I would say try to keep the same clothing weight, mine is usually 3lbs.

Ive walked into some classes with women in their underwear thinking no men were about...until I stepped in lol!

michelle1

S: 9st5lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 0st10lb(7.63%)
In the same vane as above question, do you eat the same thing the day before weigh in to maximisae loss ie super speed food for example and if so, what?

S: 14st5.5lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 2st8.5lb(18.11%)
One of my friends on SW always wears the same leggings and lightweight dress combo - she thinks everyone at her class probably thinks she barely has any clothes!

I always try to be good on the day of WI, but I don't think it really matters, it never erases the weekends!!

KittyD

S: 19st5lb C: 19st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.11%)
I always wear either leggings and long t shirt, or long maxi skirt and Tshirt. Mostly leggings and t shirt though so people must think I'm poor and have no more clothes!! Ha ha :)

slimjim79

S: 10st4lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.47%)
I had this chat with some of the people at the weight watchers meeting I used to attend. I thought I was the only one wearing the same outfit each week (dress & leggings) but turns out most of them wore the same lightweight clothes each time as well!!