do you wear same clothes every week at wi?

debtin

Gold Member
I usually go to weigh in straight from work and wear same trousers but this week I am going to different class and will be wearing jeans...does it really matter? are jeans heavier?

I always wear the same, I would imagine that jeans are quite heavy.

x

Yes from day one Crop Jean and vest top. As I've always weighed in that it's a true weight loss so doesn't matter that jeans are heavy xx

I would, even if I think I've had a bad week, I've been tempted to wear lighter clothes but there's not much point!

I would say try to keep the same clothing weight, mine is usually 3lbs.

Ive walked into some classes with women in their underwear thinking no men were about...until I stepped in lol!

In the same vane as above question, do you eat the same thing the day before weigh in to maximisae loss ie super speed food for example and if so, what?

One of my friends on SW always wears the same leggings and lightweight dress combo - she thinks everyone at her class probably thinks she barely has any clothes!

I always try to be good on the day of WI, but I don't think it really matters, it never erases the weekends!!

I always wear either leggings and long t shirt, or long maxi skirt and Tshirt. Mostly leggings and t shirt though so people must think I'm poor and have no more clothes!! Ha ha :)

I had this chat with some of the people at the weight watchers meeting I used to attend. I thought I was the only one wearing the same outfit each week (dress & leggings) but turns out most of them wore the same lightweight clothes each time as well!!

Back