Do your food diarys help you stay on track?

hiya, how do you start a food diary on here?
can any one help

I'm not doing SW am calorie counting and log absolutely everything on the my fitness pal app. It keeps me focused and if I'm ever tempted I just look at the diary and change my mind! Remember it is about being completely honest with yourself you can hide those cheeky bars of choc/bags of crisps/ white bread and butter you've eaten from your family or partner, but if you write everything down you can't hide it from yourself :)

I swear by mine and have kept it every day since I started, but (sorry no offence) I didn't like the proper SW one, and I didn't want loads of bits of paper hanging around.. I keep track of mine in a notebook and can see at a glance what I've had. My Diary.jpgThis page has my HE Bs missing..should say 2 x WM bread. I had a couple of really good weeks, and have gone back to see what I had that was different, and all it was, was making a drink with fresh lemon and boiled water.......tried it a second time...this time it didn't work! Oh Well.......that's life!! HTH x
I don't post my diary on here, I'm not an adventurous cook, don't like spicy much, or garlic, I'm more the plain old fashioned type cooking, so would probably bore the socks off of everyone, but when I needed some help when I first started I posted a few days meals on, and goit quite a few replies. I've kept my thread but mostly it's just a giggle and a chat now x
:)

Back