doctors orders!!!

depends what's in the meal BeckyM.. Lipotrim is essentially a pharmaceutical product so it depends on the 3 a day dosage theory to do what it says it says on the tin electrolyte balance wise

Ok so my Doctor said I can try the 2 shakes a day with an evening meal of low carbs and low fat. this should slow down my loss a bit (darn it). He also suggested the cambridge diet coz every 4th week I can eat a small meal (for the whole week) HHMM. I am very determined to lose the weight and told my doctor that I am in the correct frame of mind to succeed and if he were to stop me now, it might be a long time before I can regain that mind-set back. dont know which would be more beneficial (eating daily with LT or every 4 weeks with CD) to my behavioural patterns towards food which I am mostly concerned about.Still, i would like to get down to a weight where I am no longer 'obese' and then slow up a bit. BTW, my condition is reversable and not life threatening at the moment. Just thought I would post to keep updated. Thanks guys

Thats great news. Have you decided which one you will follow?
Kered, I have been trying to read up on the CD. It seems that weight loss is slower but I could be wrong. im not ure yet. Im nervous about eating at all!!! i dont know anyone who has done CD, only reading the forum here on minimins...I am on strict TFR for this week(as I bought everything before my blood results) I will let you know what I chose. i still plan to post here with LT anyway. everyone here is so motivated and great.;)

Try sending a message to foofan, she works in the same place as me, different shift, but she swapped from lipotrim to CD a couple of months ago, she loves it.

Try sending a message to foofan, she works in the same place as me, different shift, but she swapped from lipotrim to CD a couple of months ago, she loves it.
How do I send a message Kered? that would be great to feedback from someone who has similar experience.:)

Back