Doctorwhogirl's Journey of Maintenance on Discovery! :)

doctorwhogirl said:
really!?! God I must check! Doing discovery I always point the stuff myself on the calculator because it's different but the odd time I just go with the pp! That's desperate!

Thanks BD, what's worse is I bought the multi pack cos they were on offer!!! :rolleyes:
So I'll be pawning them off on any visitors and family members I guess!

Oh no at multi pack! Bit of a pain for you!

I'll sell them at cost price, don't worry! :p
I had a good rant about it in the blog today! I'm really loving the blog! I always liked writing stuff and this has given me a real outlet!

Today!

Catch up on the BLOODY muller rice :mad: 1p
Turkey rashers x2 1p
Grilled tomatoes and mushrooms 0p
WW toast brown 0.5p
Yoghurt 0.5

Quorn chicken 75g 1.5p
Fine egg noodles 60g 3p (The packaging on these was wrong! I ranted about that in the blog too! :p)
Stir fry veg 0p
Oyster sauce 0.5

Mixed fruit 0p

Boiled Ham 80g 2.5
Cabbage 0
Special K bar 1.5

Air popped popcorn 40g (Kelkin) 2p
WW recipe homemade scone and scrape jam 2p

Total 18/19
Might have a wee pack of raisins too for half. I'll see how peckish I feel but feel pretty full now and haven't even eaten all of that yet!

Exercise: TRX class for 1 hour

Good day :)

Felt v bloated still today. Can see those couple of pounds on and feel them on my clothes. Started a probiotic today to try and rectify the bad effects of the antibiotic I took. :)

Glad the blog makes you feel better..it's good to let off steam..grr bout the noodles being wrong aswell! What a pain! What's a trx class please? I hope the probiotic helps you out.

Thanks Daisy! It's a suspension trainer! The class does a bit of cardio in the mix aswell!

Here's a video! We don't do it off doors though! :p It's really hard! It's a balancing act half of the time!

TRX Total Body Circuit - YouTube

doctorwhogirl said:
Thanks Daisy! It's a suspension trainer! The class does a bit of cardio in the mix aswell!

Here's a video! We don't do it off doors though! :p It's really hard! It's a balancing act half of the time!

TRX Total Body Circuit - YouTube

Aww can't watch it on my iPhone but I can see the freezed pic..no wonder you say it's hard..it looks it and that's just a pic lol

Girls please help. I'm on the edge.

I checked the scales this morning because after the gain I wanted to make sure I was on track.

I'm up another three pounds.

I'm here in floods of tears about to be sick.
I was 10st 10 on Monday morning and I'm 11st 1 this morning.

I haven't eaten one point above as you can see, I exercised as you can see and it's not TOTM.

I'm at absolute breaking point now. I've worked so hard to lose weight and I'm losing.

Did u have a heavy meal last night. Is it ur official weigh in? I no he u feel I get the same xx

Last edited by a moderator:
No not official weigh in. That was Tuesday but I was up 1.5 or so then so I said I'd check Friday to see if it was a real gain.

I had a bit of a break down today... A serious break down really. I just couldn't cope with seeing my weight jump up 3 pounds when I am giving it everything that I have. It is horrific that weight can do that to you but all the thoughts I normally bury just sprouted up and I couldn't push them away. So I bawled them out! I just kept thinking stuff like
I don't want to be fat again? I hated being fat. I was not the best person I could be when I was overweight
I'm wasting my money on gyms. They're not working.
I'm losing the battle.
None of the clothes that I worked so hard to get into fit me anymore, they're going to waste
If I can't lose it when I'm eating like this what's going to happen when I eat out or have a party? Am I going to gain a stone?

Lots and lots of negativity. I hate to bring it on here but I had to vent, purely for my sanity.

Maybe I should try the Doctor again but I got few answers there the last time.

Anyway, I had to get that out of my system. I've swallowed the tears again for a little while. Not going to gym today, going to go for a wee walk instead.

Don't feel like there's much point, but here's today's food. The morning crap food was out of pure annoyance! Emotional eater how are you!

Half digestive 0.5p
Half box smarties (mini) 1p
Scone and jam 2p
tesco golden syrup porridge 2p
Skimmed milk 0.5 (6p for breakfast)

Chicken breast 2p
Onions, peppers, mushrooms 0p
Homemade Korma sauce (hairy biker recipe!) 2p
30g dry wholegrain rice 1.5p
SF Jelly 0p (5.5p dinner)

Melon and grape tub from Tesco 2p (2p for tea)

Snacks:
Weetabix bar 1p
Special K mini breaks 1.5p
Kelkin popcorn air popped in my popcorn maker 40g kernels 2p (total snacks 4.5)

Total: 18/19 points

Like last night I may have the wee box of raisins. I like them

I tracked today. That;s the only positive thing I can do at them moment.

Sorry for being such a grump :( xxx

Aww, bless you, doctorwhogirl :( Wish I could offer you some words of advice but I can't see that you are doing anything to warrant the weight gain... I know it's what everybody asks but are you sure it's not fluid retention? That's the only thing I can think it could be. Just persevere and I'm sure everything will start evening itself out :)

Btw, I'm loving that you are putting the weight of your foods down too... 'cause it helps me! ;)

:):)x

Sorry to hear that you are going through it at the moment and vent away Hun,that's what the diaries are for :0) first of all,stop weighing yourself every day..that won't help you at all! Have you checked the inch loss? You may be gaining muscle hence the gain or you may not be eating enough and yup drink that water! Don't beat yourself up,you're a lovely lady and we are here for you :0)

Thanks so much girls. I'm normally v good about just having the one weigh in but I said I'd check again cos of the gain on Tueday!

I still feel huge and wobble today but I just have to trust that I'm eating the right amount of calories and that at some point my body has to react. Even if it is very slow.

If I've gained again at WI on Tueday, then I may have to see bout the Doctor...but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Thanks so much for the support xxxx I really mean that. It's good to have a place where people know where you're coming from and you don't sound like a loony! :)

Meeting a friend for lunch today. Think we're going somewhere where they do lovely salads so will probably get the prawn caesar and try and get the dressing on the side and only a bit of cheese/bacon! Hate eating out! Never know what to get for the best!!

I do Daisy, thank god. I' just trying to relax a small bit. I'm a natural worrier/stresser and when I'm off and have time to think things can really get to me!
But I know stressing is just going to make the whole situation worse. Stress can cause weight gain! I need to remember that and RELAX! :D

I'm off on a walk/jog now. When I first lost weight that was my main source of exercise with the occassional gym class as I was doing couch to5k and training for a mini marathon! Maybe it can help again! :) x

Always good to find things that have helped with weight loss before and very true about the weight gain and stress..you will get back to it,your head is in it which is great :0)

So met friend for dins and cinema today! Was lovely :) Went a wee bit over but nothing too major.

Tesco Micro Oats Porridge 2p
Skimmed milk 0.5
Clementines 1

2 egg omelette 3p
Baked Ham 80g 2p
10g low fat cheese 1p
Mushrooms, onions 0 p
Kiwi 0.5 p

Caesar salad (dressing on side)
Prawns 2
Lettuce 0
Some dressing 1
Croutons 1
Bacon 1
Small bit of cheese 1

Homemade air popped pocorn 2
WW bar 1.5
Yellow belly snake :( 2

21.5/19

Over by 2.5

Going to catch up on 2 tomorrow to make up for it.
The half can feck off. I went for a jog today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to see Ted! I want a talking teddy bear. Perhaps one that doesn't smoke drugs but one none the less! Really funny film but one of those where you know you shouldn't be laughing at a lot of it, but you do anyway!

Thanks Jaly! :)

Back