Doctorwhogirl's Journey of Maintenance on Discovery! :)

Haha yep I went to the shop after skool evryday with my mum to get some!! Only vise versas would do lol

Haha about them texting u!! I was so excited when I told my OH and he didn't even know what they were!! How rude !!!

Haha I cnt wait start back the gym for that look :D

And I'll be 4 stone lighter than last time I went and I can say HAHA to those who used to look down at me cos they could do more than me :D

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That'll be a great feeling! And also knowing you can do SO much in the gym!

Yeah I can't even imagine how much more I can do now, be quite interesting actually!! Xxx

You'll be bouncing round the gym! :) x

I just had a handful of cereal there for no real reason... :mad:

So that's a weekly point used

So

Week One, Day Two
Daily 26/26
Weekly 1/49
Activity 0/3

But which cereal was it lol I'm murder for cereal, I've tried to stay away from it as it does me no favours ! Xxx

doctorwhogirl said:
Thanks Daisy! :)

Karen well done on the jog!

I'm going to post a picture of the pasties cooked in the next post from my phone!
They were DELICIOUS! One of the nicest WW things I've ever made! Daisy just be careful if you do make them cos the pastry has low fat spread in it rather than butter!

The good thing about the pasties is that it makes four and I cook for myself because my parents aren't counting. So I have 3 dinners in the freezer!

Picture coming!

Thanks for the heads up with the pastry.Thats good that you have some dinners in the freezer.Pics looks good,mine come out sideways sometimes aswell! Haha at your vice versa obsession..it's chocolate ..what's not to be obsessed about ;0)

Yes 150 g of spuds looks tiny!!! I may buy a good scales! I never cook thou so this should be good. What's a vice versa? But it's crisps I crave although chocolate is a nice bonus too.

Karensplan said:
Yes 150 g of spuds looks tiny!!! I may buy a good scales! I never cook thou so this should be good. What's a vice versa? But it's crisps I crave although chocolate is a nice bonus too.

Velvet crunch are nice crisps for 2pp :0)

Cool! God these propoints are expensive!!!!!!!! :eek: I'll stick with the 150g and bulk on veg I think! I made them into oven chips yesterday and they were lovely!

Meant to update yesterday I ended up going for a walk with the dog so earned another activity point for the half hour walk!

​Activity: 0/4 earned :)

I do an hour walk every so often does that mean I get 2 ap? :D xxxx

I would assume so Stef! I never normally even account for my activity points or work them out and I never use them. But I said I'd work them out this week because I reckon I earn about 15 or so each week so I'd like to see how many I do earn!

I don't either! Should be interesting to see :)
Xxxx

Hey how did you cook those chips?? I'm sorry I'm useless at cooking!! but seeing great recipes on the skinny girl Facebook page think that's what it's called. Worth a look she points the food too.

I weighed the 150g of raw, peeled potato. I chopped them into chips. Boiled the kettle and put a pot on. Parboiled the chips for about 4 minutes. Rinsed them in cold water to get rid of excess starch. Spray them in frylight and put on baking tray.
Put them in top shelf of oven at a high temp bout 180-200 degrees until golden and crispy! :D

Back