Does anybody know......?

mollydog

Silver Member
I am managing fine through the day but like many struggling when i get home from work.
Does anyone know if you can calorie count on the CD? I really enjoy the tetras at breakfast and a bar for lunch but would prefer to be able to choose a small amount of tastier (?) food in the evening. I think a bar and tetra is about 300 cals so can i have about 400 or 500 calories in the evening? At 700-800 cals a day i would presumably still lose.
Appreciate your thoughts.:eat:

The idea of the choices that are given in the Cambridge plans is to choose food that keeps you in ketosis. Only by being in ketosis can you sustain an 800 calorie diet and not feel grotty.

I don't know exactly what you mean by 'tastier food' but if there is any significant element of carbs in it (which would be my definition of tastier food') then the most likely outcome is that you will wake up each morning starving and no longer be able to get through the day at work anymore. Soon your 800 calories become 1000, your 1000 become 1200 (just a few extra snacks) and before long you're not doing the Cambridge diet at all.

Which plan are you trying to do? Some do have food - just not tasty food...

Back