Does anyone actually cheat

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Julie Sharkey, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Julie Sharkey

Julie Sharkey Member

Hi all, was just wondering if anyone has actually cheated and ate something while on the LT, ( not that im thinking about cheating) was just wondering, im just taking it one day at a time, as i cant imagine not eating for week's on end, though im doing it ok i guess.

Julie x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. nelly_

nelly_ Full Member

I did at the end of the first week, I wouldnt call it cheating so much as a lack of willpower. I had a bad two weeks though, I can't really hold the shakes down, the first couple of days I was throwing up and then for week two it was my TOTM. I still have to hold my nose and throw the shakes down!!

But straight after eating I felt soooo bad and guilty, havent done it since and seeing how upset I was turns me away from even thinking about it!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.