Green Days Does anyone feel they are eating too much?

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
Hi

On sunday i ate like a pig. Everything was either superfree or free, but i just eat loads.

I usually have my 3 meals and snacks.

On sunday i had

Breakfast
Alpen bar(3 syns)
Yoghurt(1syn)
Strawberries

Lunch
Jacket potato, cheese(hexA) lettuce, sweetcorn, onion
Apple and grape bag

Dinner
2 sandwichs
4 slices bread(hexb)
2 dairylea( hexa)
Lettuce
onion

Snacks
Mugshot (3syns)
Oatibar(3syns)
Strawberries, melon, blackberries.

I know slimming world doesnt work on calories but surely if you eat loads everyday you should put weight on.

Any advice

Xx

Sw is low in calories. Depending on what I eat on green day I will have between 1200-1700 calories a day. Easily few enough to lose weight.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Everybody! At least the first week they do SW. But looking at your food diary, if you were to add up the calories it would be pretty low. I would eat more than that on a green day because a sandwich would not fill me up as an evening meal.

I had 2 sandwiches lol.

I have been on it since may on and off. Been strict for 2 weeks now. I just cant seem to get my head round still. I only do green days as im a veggie.

I eat loads and still lose. Its mad :)

Xx

Sassia said:
Sw is low in calories. Depending on what I eat on green day I will have between 1200-1700 calories a day. Easily few enough to lose weight.

Hi sassia

Some days i have a big bowl of pasta, jacket potato etc. I can have 2000 calories a day on the occasional day and still lose.

I know you dont have to cpunt calories on sw, but they must somehow be important

Xx

I think its because i was on training all day and had my breakfast at 9am, my lunch at 1pm and didnt finish work until 6. So i eat my dinner and snacks more or less together

Xx

MissyLisa said:
Hi sassia

Some days i have a big bowl of pasta, jacket potato etc. I can have 2000 calories a day on the occasional day and still lose.

I know you dont have to cpunt calories on sw, but they must somehow be important

Xx

Oh I'm the same but I think it evens itself out over the week.

i do green most days and find i can eat loads but in my first week of doing green i lost 4 1/2 i was like w0w how the hell did i lose that when stuffing my face with pasta and potatoes all week..... but it must work where all proof : )

Are ye all finding green days easier im still a bit confused on slimming world. I done weight watchers before and lost a lot of weight i seen myself going back to my old ways and joined slimming world!

week 1: -3lbs
week 2: -3lbs
week 3: -0

I'm only on day 9 but notice that somedays I eat alot more than others but sure it'll even out over the week. As long as ur eating when hungry & not just for the sake of it thinking 'oh well it says it's free'

Are ye all finding green days easier im still a bit confused on slimming world. I done weight watchers before and lost a lot of weight i seen myself going back to my old ways and joined slimming world!

week 1: -3lbs
week 2: -3lbs
week 3: -0

i find red/green way easier than extra easy if you can get your head around it it becomes second nature x

I didn't overly think your days food intake looked that big!

I'm veggie too so I've always done Green but when I joined a new class last year my C told me to do EE (since then some ladies on here advised me that as a veggie I'm missing out on my extra HEX's by doing EE). I didn't find I ate a lot but my meals were probably a big bigger (or maybe more filling) than usual & I "felt" I was eating too much.

I now do Green but make sure I apply the 1/3 rule to EVERY meal. That way I don't over do it on carbs & never feel like I've eaten too much.

If you're eating a lot, or feel you are, & still losing, GO WITH IT ;) Isn't it great being able to EAT & LOSE! = SW Rules!!! :)

i also looked and thought "thats not allot to eat" ha ha ha!!

i was really looking forward to seeing a plan where i could eat loads and you eat like a bird compared to moi :8855:

I thought oatibars were 4.5 syns as they are 90 calories or is it a different oatybar

That looks really similar to what I eat and I am seeing the consultant this evening to discuss my food diary as I gave her 4 weeks worth to try and work out why I am not losing the way I should be.

oooh they might be 4.5, il start counting them at that from now on. Past few days i have eaten alot better.

Monday

Breakfast - strawberries, blackberries, yoghurt (1 syn)

Snack - clemintine, apple and grape fruit bag

Lunch - W/M pitta(hexB), lettuce, spinach, onion, sweetcorn, 2 babybell(hexA)

Snack - 2 ryvita(hexB), 2 dairylea light(hexA)

Dinner - SW wedges, beans

Snack - Melon, strawberries

SYNS - 0

xx

Tuesday

Breakfast - melon, strawberries, blackberries

Snack - Apple fruit bag

Lunch -WM pitta(hexB),42g Mozerella(hexA)lettuce,sweetcorn,spinach

Snack - Clemintine

Dinner - SW Quiche(egg,cottage cheese,onion,spinach)sw chips, beans
Oatybar (hexB)
Oatybar (4.5 syns)