I managed to get this recipie after looking for ages, but it does not state anything about EE plan.
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 300g (11oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g (7oz) frozen peas
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 100ml (3 1/2 floz) water
- 400g (14oz) cooked macaroni or other short-shape pasta
- 500g (1lb 2oz) very low fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 175g (6oz) reduced fat Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tbsp very finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the leeks, garlic, tomatoes, peas, chives and water, stir together and cook for 6-8 minutes, until the water has been absorbed.
- Stir the cooked pasta into the tomato mixture, then transfer to a shallow, ovenproof dish.
- Preheat the oven to 220C/Gas 7. Mix all the topping ingredients in a bowl, season well and pour over the pasta mixture. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 mins, or until lightly golden and bubbling. Allow to stand for 5 mins before serving. Accompany with a crisp green salad.