Does Anyone Know....?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Charisma, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

.... if peacocks sizes are smaller than they say?? i went in there yesterday and tried on some clothes the bottoms were fine but the tops were tiny i tried on my size and cudnt do it up tried on size above and still was quite tight but i refused to put on any bigger lol. i havent put on any weight for a while ive been the same so i shudnt of gone up that many dress sizes. was quite upset after tho.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Ameythist

Ameythist Full Member

Hi I am normally 14 and have brought two denim skirts and a top from there yesterday and they are too big so for me they are sized bigger.
  4. julesgr

julesgr Full Member

Slimming World
    I tend to find the larger sizes are badly sized.

I have slimmed down to a size 18 in almost all stores now but am still wearing size 22's from Peacocks especially in their tops that have no give whatsoever. Did a quick check on google and seems that a lot of people say the sizes aren't generous. So I would definitely say it's them not you
  5. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

I wouldnt worry about what size you are im sometimes a size 14 and it doesnt bother me, what matters is how you feel in yourself, i mean i would love to be a size smaller than i am but sometimes peoples hips are bigger and bust sizes vary so it wouldnt bother me if i could never be a size smaller as long as i like the way i look im not botherd.
  6. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    They're cheap clothes and made in China or India, and there's no standard sizing so I wouldn't worry about the number on the label, you can always cut it off!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.