does anyone shop at tescos

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by babybaby, 18 April 2007 Social URL.

1. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

hi does anyone shop at tescos...there isn't one next to me but i am going to order some stuff online as will be in management soon. the site is really good but some of the products don't have their nutritional values...
    they seem to have a new range of frozen fruits such as mangoes, rasberries, forest fruits etc....i was wondering if anyone had tried these or had a look at their packaging...coz i was wondering if it was just plain fruit or if it had any added sugar or anyhting like that...
    can any one advise?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi
    I'm in LL management and shop at Tescos and Waitrose mainly. I have recently bought some of their frozen fruit from their new range. I've had cherries, mango, apple and blackberry. Its really good as a standby and for making smoothies etc. It is just fruit, so nutritionally perfect for us.

Happy shopping!!!
    Joolz

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ooooooooooug really??

that'll be on my shop for next week...I'm such a lazy bum at making smoothies and stuff.....:)

thanks for that!

5. cokkieinblueboots

cokkieinblueboots Member

Start Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.05%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I shop at tescos as their prepacked fruit selection is quite big compared to other supermarkets, but lately am finding Aldi very good for fruit and veg and cheap too

6. sarah_parker16

sarah_parker16 Full Member

I agree with her ^

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.