Does anyone want a conscience friend?

it must have been a day for little slips yesterday. tesco have started doing tubs of flapjacks and chocolate crispies so I bought some for my daughter. anyway, yesterday a couple of the chocolate crispies came my way and if i'm honest one this morning too. climbing back on the wagon and husband did lunch and will do her tea to help me stay out of the kitchen. yesterday had cathartic exercise sorting out charity shop clothes that are too big. I have kept a suit in size 22 mainly for the photograph pulling out the trousers when i get to where i want to be. right now off to pack my suitcase for a week away with work. going to be really busy which often helps me to avoid food, only trouble is when we order food into the office for the late nights!
i've never had any problems with coke zero but my cdc and i come to the conclusion that i have a fairly robust ketosis (still in despite the chocolate crispies yesterday!). didn't know about the bubbles giving you hunger pangs. will often drink sparking water - does that do the same?
hope all going well.

Hello! Am starting the diet tomorow - wish me luck!! Just looking at yourthreads and seeing that you should drink min 4 ltrs a day! How do you manage? I've never been a massive drinker, and am not sure how I'm gonna cope!!

PS; When do you know you are in Ketosis?
PPs; Just realised im in the Cambridge returners forum - im new!! Oh well, seems nice in here!!

I'm a bit out of sorts today...already missing my boyf who I delivered to Heathrow, setting off at 5:30am!
I thought this week would be easy....no boyf=no tempting food, but I'm feeling fed up already and wanting to comfort eat! Got loads of work to do though so that should distract me! I'm an artist and I have a solo exhibition starting next week, still 3 paintings to finish!!
Slushy - how do you put the picture under your name in the left hand column? I want a piccy too!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Yoyo
x

Hello Locana!

I was typing away and didn't see your post till I'd finished! Welcome! The water is really beneficial but not always easy to fit in...especially at work!!

Hi all,

Great to see more people joining up! I'm another loving the Coke Zeros too much too, but I reserve them as a treat for the weekends and serve it in a red wine glass too!

Was really good since Friday - 100% SS'ing, no extra bars/shakes - then today I was heating up my 2 year old daughter's food in the micro (Shepard's pie from day before...) I took a mouthful to check the temp (force habit!) and swallowed it before I realised...:sigh:

It was lovely... it took so much willpower not to taste any more!!!! I had to eat an extra bar!

On the water question, I learnt that if I drink too little [<2ltrs] or too much water [>4 ltrs] I don't lose as much...:confused: So I play safe with a daily 3ltrs plus black tea, black coffee, and a glass of sparkling water or coke zero! It's enough!!!! :sign0131::sign0131::sign0131: :rolleyes:

Hi all xxxx

Can I join please?? I've faffed about with CD since Christmas and really want to get started again. I've lost 5 st so far and have had packs in the house for a couple of weeks but haven't been using them - dread to think how much I've probably put on but back SS-ing today and this is the first thread that has inspired me to join in again! Think the idea of our consciences actually making us accountable will be good incentive!

Good luck all xx

so hows everyone doing?

have to say my week went well and my weigh in was satisfactory - 5lbs down - but i am someone who struggles a bit at weekends when i cook a big meal for 6 ---- well its usually six but when im on cd i dont count so its 5 lol --- so i may need an elbow nudge today or tomorrow though im feeling fairly strong right now

just wanted to mention somethiung for those who havent seen it - somehwere on another thread - i think it was one on refeeding after ll - i saw someone recommend a book - i went onto amazon and read the reviews and it has 42 excellent reviews and not one bad one - so i have ordered it - its called ' you can be thin' and i will put the link at the end of this post

i am going to show it to JANE my cdc next week and get her opinion on it too ( shes a bit of a brain box lol ) but all the reviews say it did them lots of good!

i sound like i am selling it dont i? time to go and make my tea i think ..... bbl and have a nice saturday y'all! : )

Amazon.co.uk: You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting... Forever: Marisa Peer: Books

I've been fairly good this week, maybe not drunk enough water though as I've STS... :( I did lose 22lbs in 3 weeks previous though so overall still a good loss, just need to try not to get disheartened...not got very far to go now anyway....

yoyo lady i am pretty sure losses will tend to slow down towards the end
you have done a fab job
keep it up
i cant wait to get to the stage youre at!

I'm sure it'll start coming off again soon, but when I've had such big losses each week none at all is a bit of a disappointment!
5lbs is a good loss Slushy! :)

Poor yo yo,
I don't know how tall you are, but bt unless you're 6'3" your losses are quite exceptiional.
Try & think of this week's STS as your body doing a bit of water re-distribution.
Havbe your clothes continued to get looser?
Keep to the diet & the weight will keep coming off ...even if you do have the odd week that produces strange readings on the scales.

Back