Does drinking more water make you lose more and when will i start to notice physical

KIKI FT

hi all day 4 has been a lot better than day 3 i think i was going into kitosis day 3 and felt like absolute hell on earth LOL but must admit the mornings are the hardest and once i get over the initial hour i feel it gets better.
What i want to ask is does drinking more water make you lose more weight or is it just for the hunger pangs:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: and also i am the most impatient person on earth and need to see results yesterday LOL but wanted to know when most people start to notice changes and when other people start to notice the results on you :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi ya
I use a spoon full of vanilla iin a coffee in the morning to wake me up and get me feeling ok! I have been on LT now for 7 days and i have lost 1/2 inch off my top half i can feel the difference ...but noone else has noticed!!! I am soooo impatient too, but when you get weighed it gives you sooo much more willpower and bloody minded determination xxx Good luck huni
My understanding is you wee and poo the fat out (sorry tmi) but i could be wrong so i am thinking yes it helps

LOL i am weeing like there is no tomorrow LOL but the poo part a bit on the soft baby poo TMI LOL anyway when is ure weigh in my first one is on Friday and its only coming into bloody wednesday ha its dragging. Almost had a piece of chicken today but resisted really proud just wonder how long i will last and not made my mind up about what is my target weight yet just know its certainly not where i am the lady at the chemist told me in need to around 8 stone something which i think will look really bad on me as i lost weight b4 having baby No 3 and was done to 11 stone and looked ok was in sixe 10 /12 anyway at the mo squeeze into size 18 and 14 stone so something has to be done also being from afro background means majority of my weight is yep on my bum and hips LOL

im on my 3rd week this week and ive noticed already my face got thinner and all my clothes gettin saggy in the bum department but i wont be buyin any clothes until im a 10-12 my dream size hehe and then i can suddenly wear nice fitting clothes and people will suddenly notice hehe good thinking ay. the weigh in's keep me strong and coming on here and i keep thinking of the summer b nice to b slim and wearin nice skirts

I think you have to drink loads to take the place of the water your not getting from natural food, but it does also fill your tummy up so your not so hungry (dosnt seem to work for me though lol.... but this is the 1st day). Also it helps flush all the fat and other nastys out of your system like a detox. in fact this whole diet is a bit of a detox.

As for inch loss, I think thats a really individual thing. I never bother measuring the inches on a diet because I go to the gym as well I might have put muscle on and lost fat but the tape measure wont tell me that so I just look at shape change.

Good luck anyway and I'm sure you'll see tons of difference in a month going by a stone a month weight loss.

LOL i am weeing like there is no tomorrow LOL but the poo part a bit on the soft baby poo TMI LOL anyway when is ure weigh in my first one is on Friday and its only coming into bloody wednesday ha its dragging. Almost had a piece of chicken today but resisted really proud just wonder how long i will last and not made my mind up about what is my target weight yet just know its certainly not where i am the lady at the chemist told me in need to around 8 stone something which i think will look really bad on me as i lost weight b4 having baby No 3 and was done to 11 stone and looked ok was in sixe 10 /12 anyway at the mo squeeze into size 18 and 14 stone so something has to be done also being from afro background means majority of my weight is yep on my bum and hips LOL
:D:D:D lol yeah keep toilets and water handy ... i was out shopping in town today and had to go 5 times!!!!! As long as its soft that fine i was like that at first ...i think its getting rid of old food which has been lurking in your colon Again TMI lol I was weighed yesterday (a day early) so have an entire week to wait.
STEP AWAY FROM THE CHICKEN .. you did really well i had a blip earlier in the week and felt really bad...I wasnt even hungry just wanted to stfuff food in my mouth..funny what it does to us!
Its your body at the end of the day, so if you dont want to go that low as long as youre healthy tell you chemist to do one and ask them to start a refeed! Personally i would love to be 8st 12 again infact i cant wait to be that low!!!
You do whats right for you...but remeber stay strong...it doesnt taste s god as you think it will xx

im on my 3rd week this week and ive noticed already my face got thinner and all my clothes gettin saggy in the bum department but i wont be buyin any clothes until im a 10-12 my dream size hehe and then i can suddenly wear nice fitting clothes and people will suddenly notice hehe good thinking ay. the weigh in's keep me strong and coming on here and i keep thinking of the summer b nice to b slim and wearin nice skirts

HEHE, same here. :)
I'll be wearing baggy clothes until I get to target then I'll buy all new and everyone will be so shocked lol

I am defo supprting the baggy clothes thing he he can not wait to send waves LOL

oh by the way have you guys told everyone about ure diet and how have they taken it cause lets admit it is a very hard diet i have not told my mum she would go ape even though i am fast aproaching 30 and have a hubby and 3 kids

oh by the way have you guys told everyone about ure diet and how have they taken it cause lets admit it is a very hard diet i have not told my mum she would go ape even though i am fast aproaching 30 and have a hubby and 3 kids
Hi I told people..tbh i wish i hadnt i got lots of negative comments and 'don't make yourself ill' remarks along with people offering me chocolate:cry: .... Don't think age really matters i am right there with ya hun nr 30 but 2 kids my parents were impressed hey ho ... its my body and we will all look fab soon!!!!:cool:

The only person that knows is my hubby and he's really supportive, he knows I wouldnt do anything without fully researching it first.

I learnt after I did Atkins it's not worth telling people because they will always slag it off for some reason. Everyone, including my doctor seem to think that the best way to lose weight is through low fat high fibre diets, but that sort of eating simply dosnt work for me, so this is like a last resort.

Kiki Fit Welcome And Enjoy!!! This Site Is Fantastic For Support And Inspiration!!! Keep Us Posted On How You Get On Hun. Xx

nobody knows i'm doing it only ye guys,,cant tell hubby as he will worry,,we have 3 kids and he afraid somethin will happen me,,,got away with it yesterday and will do today as he goes to collage 2 nights a week straight from work,,but i dont know what im going to do for the rest of the week,,,he wants me to lose it slowly by excercising and watchin my diet,,but that is easier said than done,,

I think your really going to struggle keeping this diet from him. He's not going to see you eat and worry even more. Surely once he knows it is something that is being monitored by a pharmasist then he has no reason for concern.

Good luck with the diet. Once he sees the weight dropping off surely he'll realise it is healthier for you to do this diet then to keep the weight on.
x

My loss was noticeable after a couple of weeks, as my pants were hanging off my bum. I've made no secret of my diet. I've made other posts about some of the comments I've overheard - never to my face though. But I don't care what co-workers think; if they don't support me then it's usually jealousy; I have noticed it's the "larger" colleagues who seem to disapprove, whereas the slimmer ones are the most encouraging.

Also, sometimes it can be good to measure yourself, especially if you've had a bad loss (is there such a thing?!)

im on week 3 and i had to throw mywork trousers away as too big. People have started to notice now which is nice, have told the guys at work and at first they laughed as i love my food, but now they are really supportive my daughter has now started and just got weighed in today ist one and lost 8lb and she feels great.So keep with ityoull be amazed.

Thanks you guys hubby is really supportive and he will go to weigh in with me which i think is really nice, it is my body thats true and i know what it feels like to walk with almost an extra person in my bum LOL anyway today has been a lot easier and can not wait till Friday oh the only thing i can not get used to is constantly feeling cold brrrrrrrrrrrh

my poor hubby doesn't know yet,,lol

nobody knows i'm doing it only ye guys,,cant tell hubby as he will worry,,we have 3 kids and he afraid somethin will happen me,,,got away with it yesterday and will do today as he goes to collage 2 nights a week straight from work,,but i dont know what im going to do for the rest of the week,,,he wants me to lose it slowly by excercising and watchin my diet,,but that is easier said than done,,

Mmmm..... not sure how the hubby is going to feel about it when he does find out.... which he will because you're going to start shrinking. If my hubby kept something like this from me I think I would feel really hurt that they didnt trust me to react in a supportive manner. I would seriously think about this.
I think its nice that he worries about you - it means he does care. Just assure him of its safety because you're being monitored by the pharmacist.

Back