Does everyone do AAM or not?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Timetoslim, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Timetoslim

Timetoslim will achieve target

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi ya .. just wondered if everyone does add another meal when on TS or not ... I did lipotrim for 5 mths a few years back but we never did aam so just wondered what everyone else thought or did about this one xxx cheers xxx Suzi :):kitty:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I did it at 5 weeks (now on week 7) and I lost 5lbs that week! Will be doing my next one at the end of october as I am away that week and it will be easier if I can eat a little while away :)

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Alot of people miss out the aam week.
    I think exante have to tell us to have one for legal reasons or something like that.
    I will be having a few aam days as I'm going away for a few days soon but after that I wont bother having any.

5. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    i dont bother....i just have the odd day here and there if i want / need it but stick to a chicken salad or something high protein / low carb

6. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi I have an AAM and had a fab loss that week. Will be splitting it next couple of weeks as some others have said to fit in with social stuff.
    If your losses are happening anyway I think its part of the process, week for your body to have a rest from all that activity!

7. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi I have an AAM and had a fab loss that week. Will be splitting it next couple of weeks as some others have said to fit in with social stuff.
    If your losses are happening anyway I think its part of the process, week for your body to have a rest from all that activity!

8. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Having an AAM week is actually very good for you, it helps the metabolism, keeps it from getting sluggy, gives it a bit of shake up. I've seen people have a greater loss the week after AAM week :)

9. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    if im honest im a bit scared to try a whole week of aam... worried it will make me more hungry....worried i will put weight on that week....i kind of like the security of having no choice and just being 100%. maybe next month i will be brave and try it?

10. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I was a bit scared too - -still am in a way. I do do AAM but never for a whole week. I add a meal when I need to, social, birthdays, work things, feeling bored with the magic packets. Sometimes just because it's Friday!
    I always lose more after adding a meal, I can tell by my clothes etc.
    I really think it is important to get tuned in and listen to your body. If you crave protein have some protein. If you crave carbohydrates - go for a walk! Protein is very satisfying and it lasts, so a bit of fish, steak, cheese, with some green salad or veg does not do me any harm. Does it slow down weight loss? Not for me, but then I am not in a race. I was fat, very fat for years, now I am going to be slim for ever, however long it takes.

GSQ

Last edited: 24 September 2011
  11. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    I was worried about this at first too. But if you stay within ketogenic safe foods, then you'll stay in keto and your hunger shouldn't change, your physical hunger that is, your mind is a different matter..

The mind likes to play tricks and we have to stay strong and fight those urges. I, like you, love the idea of TS as I don't have to worry about food, but it's just a week and it's a controlled amount, and it really does help your metabolism. I think it would be worth you doing for a week and seeing how you feel at the end of the week and keeping a record of your weight loss for the following 2 weeks after AAM week :)

12. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    thanks for the advice ladies...dont feel brave enough this week though...maybe soon?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.