Does Green Tea Make a difference?

LizzyC86

:confused:
Ive just bought some green tea with lemon as I've heard that its good to boost your weight loss. Does anyone else drink this and if so has it sped your losses up at all?

Thanks in advance

Lizzy

xxxxx

It is full of antioxidants and good for you, also it's a great alternative to ordinary tea if you have run out of your milk allowance, plus extra fluids is always good for weight loss. I'm not sure if it boosts it, I can't remember from when I used to drink it.

Hi Hun
I have been having green tea or fruit tea for a while now. Its not made a massive difference to my weight loss but it is much better than my usual cups of tea with loads of milk and sweetener.
xxx

im just having a cup now...cant say its as nice as a cup of coffee...but at least its better for me

I've been having a cup of green tea a day for the last few weeks. Don't think it's making much difference to my losses though. I have the pomegranate flavoured one and add a bit of sweetener, makes it much more palatable!

i dont find it makes much of a difference, i could drink green tea with jasmin all day and my losses arent all that big regardless of if i drink it or not!

I cheated and bought the green tea capsules from Holland and Barrett as I couldnt stand the tea was constantly on the loo so it definitely does detox you

I drink about 5 or 6 cups of it a day and have done for the last couple of years and can't say I've noticed any difference.

Green tea has antioxidants, so it helps to prevent heart diseases, cancers, etc. It also cleans our bodies of toxins, decreases my cellulite and improves my skin. Some say it also helps them losing weight. I'm not sure about that, but I can guarantee you that it won't make you gain a single pound and it has so many nice results that it's really worth to drink it everyday :)

The first week I stopped drinking tea, coffee and diet pops and just had iced green tea with lemon I lost 4lbs and was chuffed - I think it def made a difference to me :)

Oooh - did you make that or buy it?

I got a fridge jug from Poundland and I put half a lemon sliced in and two green tea teabags, fill with boiling water, stir and let it cool down. Once its cold I take the tea bags out but leave the lemon in and drink it with Tesco Cherries & Berries juice and ice cubes.

Its really nice and I have a jug a day of it like this :D

I have a few cups of green tea a day, plus fennel tea and ginger tea - it's supposed to boost your metabolism slightly, so it may help, but best coupled with exercise and hot chillies :D Either way, it's a great habit to get in to as it tastes great and is so good for you xx

I'm into Twinings Revive & Revitalise Lemon & Ginger tea at the mo ... think I'm a bit addicted :D

It's caffeine free but I'm sure it has given my metabolism a boost!

By the way ... a lot of people think Green Tea is caffeine free ... it actually has MORE caffeine than coffee :eek:

I am so gonna boil my kettle right now and have some - totally forgot I had it lurking about in the cupboard:D

;)
I got a fridge jug from Poundland and I put half a lemon sliced in and two green tea teabags, fill with boiling water, stir and let it cool down. Once its cold I take the tea bags out but leave the lemon in and drink it with Tesco Cherries & Berries juice and ice cubes.

That sounds yummy...I must put it on my shopping list and give it a go. Ice tea has never took my fancy, but this sounds really refreshing ;) Thanks x

Back