Does this sound expensive?

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
Just got in touch with a new CDC and she's charging £2.10 for bars and tetras, plus £2.50 delivery! I'm sure my old CDC used to charge a lot less than that and would do an offer if you brought so many.

I think it is down to the individual cdc as to what they charge,is there not another one close to you that might be a bit cheaper?

Mine charges £1.90 for shakes,soups and porridge and £1.95 for tetra's and bars and I know she only makes 2p on the tetra's and bars.

Hope this helps XX

I think it is down to the individual cdc as to what they charge,is there not another one close to you that might be a bit cheaper?

Mine charges £1.90 for shakes,soups and porridge and £1.95 for tetra's and bars and I know she only makes 2p on the tetra's and bars.

Hope this helps XX
Wow only 2p! I think I'm going to get in touch with my old CDC. She wasn't very supportive but the cost was less. Every penny counts at the minute.

My tetras and bars are £2 each, its the postcode lottery in effect. But totally happy to pay that, I feel I am definately getting my money's worth. Could you collect to save on delivery?

everything at my CDCs is 1.95 i think, i dont mind either as shes worth the price- my CDC is really amazing. xx

Back