Does this sound ok?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Shazzac62, 27 January 2013.

1. Shazzac62

Shazzac62 Well-Known Member

I used calculator on judd website and got 2190 ud and 548 dd. so i tried to make a menu plan for my first dd which will b 2mo and want people's opinions? Any advice would be great thanks!

Attached Files:

2. missnic07

missnic07 Well-Known Member

Looks good! Just remember if you drink tea/coffee to allow calories for the milk x
  3. Shazzac62

That's great thanks, i don't drink tea etc so ok on that front, will prob have couple cans diet cola but Cals will b minimal! Im still doubting this can work but looking forward to trying!!x
  4. JillyCornwall

JillyCornwall Well-Known Member

Love seeing the doubters jump with joy when you lose:D Welcome, give it your best shot, you have nothing to lose but weight!
    Good Luck. Don't forget to drink lots of water!!!
  5. Shazzac62

Oh I soo hope ur right about my doubts :) i need to get moving cant believe its nearly 1 month into the year already!! Can't let any more slip by staying the same!!
  6. ~Louise~

~Louise~ Well-Known Member

Which app is that? the food looks good!
  7. missnic07

missnic07 Well-Known Member

It's my fitness pal :) x
  8. Shazzac62

Thanks for replying i never saw this! My fitness pal its amazing :) xx
  9. ladybird777

ladybird777 back to lose some more

It's working for me I've lost 15lb since 6 Jan and and nearly half what I lost the previous 4 months on SW :) xx
  10. Shazzac62

Ooh ul get me excited lol!! I feel like im doing it wrong as iv only had 498 Cals today and im in bed not hungry?!? Thats not right surely? On your up days do you have what you want or do you try to stick to the Sw principle??x
  11. ang2252

ang2252 Well-Known Member

Been JUDDDING for 4 days now and wondered if anyone can tell me what an ID day is as I've noticed this term on a few threads?
  12. Shazzac62

I think its an in between day??x
  13. Shazzac62

I ended up having 2556 Cals on my up day today instead of 2190 is that really bad should i still get a loss on sat??x
  14. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Apparently 1lb of fat is worth 3500 calories.
  15. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Well-Known Member

Hi Shazzac62, I can only speak from my own personal experience but when I have eaten over on my UD's I have still managed to lose when my weekly weigh in comes roundx