Does this sound possible??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by izzysmum, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. izzysmum

izzysmum Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi everyone, just wanted your thoughts please xx I have lost 2 stone so far and am around 10lb from my initial goal. However.... I feel really great as I am, and I was thinking of going on the maintenance products for 2-3 weeks to "settle in" to my new size. What are your thoughts? Thanks guys, not really explaining very well am I LOL X :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I would get to your goal plus 7lb, you probe will put weight on when come off, just a few pounds so I would go below goal to allow for that

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Exactly what i was gonna say.... give yourself a bit of a buffer as when you start eating carbs again you will store a wee bit of water!!!

Don't be a slave to BMI's and 'ideal weights' You get to where YOU feel great!!! Because thats all that matter!!!

: )

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.