Does your hubby /partner know your weight??

I was a bit nervous about admitting my weight to OH in the beginning..

i weighed 14st 8.5lbs.. hes never weighed more than 9. Skinny *******.

No point being shy, knowing the number makes you look NO different.. and no man is fooled by clothes (unless hes stupid) .. there is no suprises! They love us none the less, and if they do- then they dont deserve our sexy bums.
x

My partner knows cuz we weigh around each other and we both get excited for each other when we see the dials move
Lower!

I'm ok with it as he is a bum man not a boob man

And I am blessed with a huge arse lol

He is just worried if I get thin my bum will go, no chance lol

xxx

Last edited:
No he doesn't, even I dont know my start weight as I was so worried I'd see the massive number then work out how much I had to lose then think how long it would take me and get disheartened with it all and give up. I had to be weighed when I started the gym in July I asked the instructor not to tell me my weight just to write it on the card, I now know what a weigh but no one else does

Mine doesn't have a clue and if he did would not remember from one day to the next, it is so unimportant in our overall relationship.......... he is a nice slim 73 kilos and can eat what he wants, lucky man.

I was skinny minny when we met but he has never been worried by my weight.

Though he is thrilled with the new me and tells me all the time how brilliant he thinks I look.

Just gotta love that man !!!!

My OH knows roughly what my weight is and it doesnt bother him or me. I think i was more surprised that i even told him!

Well I managed to surprise myself last night... I told my OH what I weigh now, what I weighed at the start of SW (18 st 8lb) and what my highest ever was (19 st 10lb).

He wasnt even phased. He said at a guess he would have said about 16 stone (not far off), ... but that it doesn't matter to him what the scales say, he only cares how I feel about myself. What a gem!

It felt like a massive relief to actually tell someone what I weigh! I've never said it out loud before!

16 stone 10lbs.

This is progress!! xxxxx

My OH knows my weight (when he can remember) but doesn't really seem too bothered by it which is shocking considering when I started SW i was almost 27 stone!!!!! Compared to his 12 stone thats a huge difference.

I was SO embarrassed at first I wasnt sure whether to tell him or not, but he bought me the scales on his way back from work one day so I had to tell him to get the ones with the higher weight limit. It was more embarrassing for me to ask him to get those than it was for him to find out how much I actually weighed, mostly because he'd already figured out it must be over the 23 stone mark which I think most scales are limited to.

I was honestly actually more "terrified" of telling my Mum than my OH. I've always thought she was bigger than her so when I found out she was 21 stone I was genuinly upset and very ashamed of myself.

OH probably doesn't know my clothes size because he forgets a lot of things like that (I have to remind him of his size half the time!) but its not that its a secret, I think it just doesn't interest him.

He's always proud of my losses/how well I do on plan but also always says its not about how I look, he loves me regardless, but its my health that worries him.

Great post x

I struggle with accepting my weight and honestly hand on heart, I believe my partner does too. He knows *roughly* my weight, but we don't talk about it. He doesn't say "you look sexy tonight"...now it's "you look nice". Don't get me wrong, he is a lovely, brilliant guy, but he just doesn't seem to fancy me anymore and I think my weight is what is doing it. Being blunt, our sex life is once a week and it's sad because I'm still the same person that craves love and attention and honestly once a week doesn't cut it with me. But then I think it's my fault because who would want to sleep with me :( it actually really makes me sad and I wonder if getting slim will make him fancy me again.... I hope so.

This is really sad. I just wanted to send you massive loves and hugs. You need to talk to him. You are Sexy, You are Beautiful and he ought to start treating your that way- cos if he wont treat you right another man will. xx

This is really sad. I just wanted to send you massive loves and hugs. You need to talk to him. You are Sexy, You are Beautiful and he ought to start treating your that way- cos if he wont treat you right another man will. xx
Here here!
And I'm 26 stone 5 for goodness sake! He should deffo appreciate you more!

I know different men have different tastes, but if its love... you know?

I hope things work out for you hun :)

Thank you Fern and Elb :) really sweet of you to say and has cheered me up. He is supportive but I know deep down he doesn't fancy me as much as he did (he met me when I was 10 stone), so I do feel that I need to shift the weight. Sometimes I do think that just maybe I will be a new me when I lose the weight and wonder how he will react to it.....if he still doesn't fancy me when I'm slimmer, then maybe I will know for sure what I have to do. xx

Hello Stefanie, i just read that and i wanna give u a big cuddle.. When i was with my ex i got upto 15 stone and i looked awful and we stopped having sex and well cut a long story short we broke up. I dnt blame the weight as i dnt think i fancied him aswell and now i'm well still battling to get thin i got down to 13 stone but over last year i got back upto 14 so i'm not on get thin. I've been seeing a lad for 2 years and i made it my mission if i met another lad i'd be honest and open... I am not shy anymore about gettin changed or him seeing me as i think, this is what i looked like when we met and if he dnt like he can go shove it.. But he does love me but only thing now is i wanna get to 11 stone and i will get there for me not for any lad!

Ur lovely and as soon as u realise that the better x x

Shelly thanks for the hug! :)

See sometimes I do think that, am I to blame? He met me when I was slimmer, so surely in a way, he has almost been forced to accept me, when deep down he probably wishes I was back to 10 stone. I have asked him how he feels and he says things like "don't be silly, you want to lose weight for your health" or "your hair looks nice". He always brushes it off and makes out like I'm the one who is just being paranoid and that he loves me.

I can't remember the last time he really looked at me and wanted me physically. Again not being graphic, but even touched me all over, as in sensually, and enjoyed my body. I mean, yes I have put on weight but I haven't turned into a grotesque monster... :) I will admit that I do enjoy if I get any attention from other guys because I want to be desired again. Love comes first of course but I'm 29, I do need passion in my life too. xx

Thank you Fern and Elb :) really sweet of you to say and has cheered me up. He is supportive but I know deep down he doesn't fancy me as much as he did (he met me when I was 10 stone), so I do feel that I need to shift the weight. Sometimes I do think that just maybe I will be a new me when I lose the weight and wonder how he will react to it.....if he still doesn't fancy me when I'm slimmer, then maybe I will know for sure what I have to do. xx

Sounds like your self confidence is rock bottom and in need of a real boost.

Men and women too lose their libido for lots of reasons. It could be that it is not your weight gain. Tiredness, stress, depression, work related problems, financial problems etc. can all add up to loss of desire.

Once a week doesn't sound so bad to me.

Can you talk to him about it ??

You be proud of yourself and what you are doing right now with SW. Once you have your confidence back mot other things will fall into place.

I know what you mean chick, i'm 27 and we are still young and we want to feel wanted and i know from my experiance that having no sex in a relationship does not work... It's weird and plays with u as u start to think all sorts about urself.
Your doing SW now and i just want u to be able to accept what you are now and well ur doing it by losing weight.. I just want u to do it for urself not anyone else.... it's took me years be able admite that to yourself.
x x

Thanks Filly - yeah I definitely think my confidence has been knocked and I need to assess these issues and get believing in myself! I have talked to him, but we have the talk then a week later it's back to the way it was. Maybe it's something that I do need to give time to. And oh no once a week is awful for me lol! :D xx

Back